[Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tgump, Jul 25, 2008.

[Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]
  1. Unread #21 - Jul 26, 2008 at 4:01 PM
  2. Young Murda
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    769
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Young Murda Apprentice
    Banned

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    It's not a typo. It's sarcasm for saying that we don't have an a/w, just bid.
    60 USD in the lead.
    Still looking for more offers.
     
  3. Unread #22 - Jul 26, 2008 at 4:41 PM
  4. Tgump
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    I'm going to be gone for a little bit.
     
  5. Unread #23 - Jul 26, 2008 at 4:49 PM
  6. SH4D3S
    Joined:
    May 18, 2008
    Posts:
    1,672
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SH4D3S Guru
    Banned

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    Will you please do a swap? I've got a level 100, 91 Woodcutting and an 83 Zerker Pure.

    Level 100 - http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=427239&highlight=SH4D3S

    83 Zerker - No thread, 82 Strengh, 70 attack, 36 Prayer, etc.

    Please, I really need a skiller and this is the one for me. :p

    Add my msn (if you have it) which is in my siggy if your interested.
     
  7. Unread #24 - Jul 26, 2008 at 5:17 PM
  8. Young Murda
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    769
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Young Murda Apprentice
    Banned

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    Meh, I really want to do a swap, but I'm forced to have to sell for USD because I must pay back some friends that I owe money to.

    Sorryx.


    Meh, new a/w is $80-90.
    If no one bids that high, I have a specified person I will be selling to.
     
  9. Unread #25 - Jul 26, 2008 at 6:54 PM
  10. Tgump
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    I've heard scammer reports from friends about Shades. I'd advise being careful.
     
  11. Unread #26 - Jul 26, 2008 at 7:07 PM
  12. ghostly middleman
    Referrals:
    0

    ghostly middleman Guest

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

  13. Unread #27 - Jul 26, 2008 at 7:23 PM
  14. Tgump
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    What happened to Mr Kewl? o_O
     
  15. Unread #28 - Jul 26, 2008 at 8:41 PM
  16. Grand Master º90
    Referrals:
    0

    Grand Master º90 Guest

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    Still for sale?
    If it is, add my Msn..
     
  17. Unread #29 - Jul 26, 2008 at 9:02 PM
  18. Tgump
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    Added.
     
  19. Unread #30 - Jul 26, 2008 at 10:45 PM
  20. Young Murda
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    769
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Young Murda Apprentice
    Banned

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    Still selling!

    A/W is $80-90.
     
  21. Unread #31 - Jul 27, 2008 at 12:46 AM
  22. Jake_
    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2007
    Posts:
    575
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jake_ Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    Thanks man! :)
     
  23. Unread #32 - Jul 27, 2008 at 1:43 AM
  24. Young Murda
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    769
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Young Murda Apprentice
    Banned

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    No problem, but I'd really like to know how long I have to wait before I can receive the money, if I'm going to be reserving it for you.
     
  25. Unread #33 - Jul 27, 2008 at 2:02 AM
  26. Tgump
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    Heheh. I've MMed for you, Jake; remember?
     
  27. Unread #34 - Jul 27, 2008 at 3:11 AM
  28. Jave`
    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,543
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jave` Guru
    Banned

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    False advertisement, Says your [Grandmaster] on title, when your a Grandmasterbater :s.

    Lol, back on topic.

    I'll offer $35.00
     
  29. Unread #35 - Jul 27, 2008 at 4:09 AM
  30. Lusidea
    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Posts:
    230
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    Lusidea Active Member

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    LMAO

    Yours not gonna get 9k for that crap...
     
  31. Unread #36 - Jul 27, 2008 at 5:28 AM
  32. Young Murda
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    769
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Young Murda Apprentice
    Banned

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    Considering the S/B is $60, and the mills alone are worth more than $35, I take your post as spam.
    I normally don't report SPAM, but yours is just asking for it.
    Honestly, that's why we put the 9k there... It's sarcasm for idiots like you, meaning I don't have an a/w, so bid away.

    Still selling.
     
  33. Unread #37 - Jul 27, 2008 at 7:24 AM
  34. FŁÃ‚ªmΣ§
    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2008
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FŁÃ‚ªmΣ§ Member
    Banned

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    how do u have 28 slayer and bug lantern?!?! i want one!!!
     
  35. Unread #38 - Jul 27, 2008 at 9:29 AM
  36. Jake_
    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2007
    Posts:
    575
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jake_ Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    You wonder why I came to this topic? :nuts:

    Jay it should be like two days.
     
  37. Unread #39 - Jul 27, 2008 at 9:44 AM
  38. Omen777
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2007
    Posts:
    204
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Omen777 Active Member
    Banned

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    Nice skiller should just train his flecthing to 99, will speed up the selling process.
     
  39. Unread #40 - Jul 27, 2008 at 11:54 AM
  40. bradleyy
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2008
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bradleyy Active Member
    Banned

    [Grand Master]Selling a level 3 skiller with 10M and 95 Fletching[GM]

    i would swap some good accounts for it, interested?
     
< 91 Wood cutting skiller! Looking for a trade! | Selling three runescape account lvl 102/91/84 paypal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site