Blind Ass Pen Look Here

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mr Don, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Blind Ass Pen Look Here
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 7, 2008 at 9:21 AM
  2. Mr Don
    Referrals:
    0

    Mr Don Guest

    Blind Ass Pen Look Here

    Hey,
    I am dontwastelife. I was banned for no reason. I searched for dontwastelife on the search bar and i found someone named kyle that reported me for scamming, and he had pics that said dontwastelife selling mills as name. Nor do you ask any proof of the email adress. tell that guy to show the email adress. i clearly wrote that i wont add anyone on [email protected], while that dumb pen is just stupid and blind just seeing the name dontwastelife and banning. Please check the email adress..

    ---SOMEONE MADE A FAKE TITLE AS DONTWASTELIFE AS THEIR NICKNAME ON MSN AND IM BANNED?--- THIS IS A WEBSITE FOR SCAMMERS GETTING AWAY AND TRUSTFUL PEOPLE GETTING BANNED--- WTF :(
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 7, 2008 at 12:09 PM
  4. Eric
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2007
    Posts:
    3,344
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    25

    Eric Grand Master
    Banned

    Blind Ass Pen Look Here

    You called Pen Ray Charles :(

    But yea, use your manners. If I were him, I wouldn't reply to this is you called me a dumb blind Ray Charles.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 7, 2008 at 4:33 PM
  6. Pen
    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2005
    Posts:
    15,220
    Referrals:
    142
    Sythe Gold:
    10

    Pen Legend
    Banned

    Blind Ass Pen Look Here

    Read the dispute forum rules. Then, try again.
     
< wanna get easy easy money? | * * * FREE PORNO VIDEO * * * - en film gratis language language nl sex >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site