:::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I GuIdEz I, Feb 8, 2008.

:::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 8, 2008 at 5:37 PM
  2. I GuIdEz I
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I GuIdEz I Forum Addict

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    Hey Guys

    Ive decided to sell my tanker after like, 3months. If you cant see the pic here are the stats: 79 range, 71 mage, 68hp, 50 def, 53 theiv, 50 firemake, DT done and 50qp

    [​IMG]


    Im not sure on a price so just offer :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 8, 2008 at 6:51 PM
  4. Blurb
    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,002
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Blurb Guru
    Banned

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    USD? or rsgp?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 8, 2008 at 6:52 PM
  6. Antman
    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2008
    Posts:
    2,490
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Antman Grand Master
    Banned

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    Wow nice account 10/10!
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 8, 2008 at 7:06 PM
  8. I GuIdEz I
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I GuIdEz I Forum Addict

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    Well i want rsgp or a acc 70 def, 65+ range with some cash and memb, or a barrows pure with little cash.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 8, 2008 at 9:17 PM
  10. Dictatorphil
    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Posts:
    586
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dictatorphil Forum Addict

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    does it have any recoveries, and if it doesn't, i'll give u one mill for it
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 9, 2008 at 2:00 AM
  12. I GuIdEz I
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I GuIdEz I Forum Addict

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    Dicator was that just for post count or were u being serious?
     
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 9, 2008 at 2:43 AM
  14. aussiedud3
    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2008
    Posts:
    1,398
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    aussiedud3 Guru
    Banned

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    do u wanna train for a main lv 86 with good stats?
     
  15. Unread #8 - Feb 9, 2008 at 8:20 AM
  16. Dictatorphil
    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Posts:
    586
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dictatorphil Forum Addict

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    i was bein serious...
     
  17. Unread #9 - Feb 9, 2008 at 5:17 PM
  18. I GuIdEz I
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I GuIdEz I Forum Addict

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    Umm Diactor NTY! 1m when the acc alone is worth more than that + it has 2.8m+.... ROFL
     
  19. Unread #10 - Feb 9, 2008 at 5:33 PM
  20. Dictatorphil
    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Posts:
    586
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dictatorphil Forum Addict

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    well, i was doin it just to kinda start u off, but watever, i'd pay real money for it though
     
  21. Unread #11 - Feb 9, 2008 at 5:35 PM
  22. Metroi_d
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2008
    Posts:
    446
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Metroi_d Forum Addict
    Banned

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    Any pictures on the account or anything like that?
    If there is im willing to buy via Paypal
     
  23. Unread #12 - Feb 9, 2008 at 5:40 PM
  24. wbs4wheeler
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2007
    Posts:
    695
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    wbs4wheeler Apprentice
    Banned

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    ill give a lvl 100 barrows pure
     
  25. Unread #13 - Feb 9, 2008 at 5:41 PM
  26. wbs4wheeler
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2007
    Posts:
    695
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    wbs4wheeler Apprentice
    Banned

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    and a lvl 42 with full mystic,lvl 100 has 90+str 64 r/c ghostly,lunar,but not much gp
     
  27. Unread #14 - Feb 9, 2008 at 10:17 PM
  28. CH1C0
    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,097
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    CH1C0 Guru

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    just to give you a heads up I heard Wbs scams so trade with caution
     
  29. Unread #15 - Feb 9, 2008 at 10:23 PM
  30. wbs4wheeler
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2007
    Posts:
    695
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    wbs4wheeler Apprentice
    Banned

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    ch1co i reported u,dont spam my threads "i heard wbs was a scammer"show proof cuz i never traded with u
     
  31. Unread #16 - Feb 9, 2008 at 10:41 PM
  32. CH1C0
    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,097
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    CH1C0 Guru

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    first of all this is guidez thread second of all I heard keyword is heard..... Guidez I'm srry for spamming and Wbs I'm trying to keep him from gettng scammed and if u aren't I'm srry
     
  33. Unread #17 - Feb 9, 2008 at 11:52 PM
  34. thepro1337
    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2008
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    thepro1337 Newcomer

    :::::: Selling Nice Tanker ::::::::

    u wanna swap me?
    i have lvl 68 mage tank woth 82 mage and 70 range
    ofcourse we'll use mm cuz i'm just a leecher atm
     
< Help With Spyware!!!! | Best Way For Money For ME! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site