R.I.K - Selling 97 Cmb X-Pure [E-Gold . Bank Deposit Only]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Raunch It K, Jan 7, 2008.

R.I.K - Selling 97 Cmb X-Pure [E-Gold . Bank Deposit Only]
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 7, 2008 at 9:55 PM
  2. Raunch It K
    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2007
    Posts:
    2,236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Raunch It K Grand Master
    Banned

    R.I.K - Selling 97 Cmb X-Pure [E-Gold . Bank Deposit Only]

    [Mith Gaunts, Torso, Rune Defender]

    You may ask, why im selling this?

    reason being, runescape is shit lol, i havent really played on this account in 2 years anyway. i pretty much cleared the bank (when i sold mils over 3.2b).

    Link To Thread: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=349319

    atm, I dont have photoshop (and im on a mac, i dont have paint)... so please excuse the cut off stats, construction and hunter.

    Heres a picture of the decent items in the bank:

    [​IMG]

    Equipped Picture:
    [​IMG]

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    FAQ:

    Is this your account, am i buying from you?

    - Yes, your buying from me. Theres no risk of recovery.

    Can You Train It Abit?

    - Never.

    I Have Paypal?

    - If you ask for paypal, i will block you.

    If I You Dont Pm Me, What Might Happen?

    - If i dont pm you, you might be scammed by an imposter.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 7, 2008 at 10:50 PM
  4. Just A Dds
    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2007
    Posts:
    436
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Just A Dds Forum Addict
    Banned

    R.I.K - Selling 97 Cmb X-Pure [E-Gold . Bank Deposit Only]

    Oo, Finally got ur post count up and time to scam? Rofl gf idiot look at how close ur posts are together.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 7, 2008 at 11:03 PM
  6. Raunch It K
    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2007
    Posts:
    2,236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Raunch It K Grand Master
    Banned

    R.I.K - Selling 97 Cmb X-Pure [E-Gold . Bank Deposit Only]

    that came out randomly?

    flame me without proof?

    if i was to scam, dont you think i would of done it with the 1g trade i did?

    think before you speak, moron.
     
< omG I BEAT THE NEW UPDATE!!1111111oon1on!!1o1noneo | Account Sale need to sell in a few Hours!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site