solacef Steam Store

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by solacef, Oct 23, 2015.

solacef Steam Store
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 23, 2015 at 1:56 PM
  2. solacef
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2015
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    solacef Newcomer
    Banned

    solacef Steam Store

    3 digits (1 in stock)

    0:X:2AA (250+ games, PoP for every single game, HL cd key, physical photo of cd key, original e-mail, original e-mail domain, wallet code receipts, cs:go exp rank 17, mm rank LEM, 600 hours cs:go, 500 hours 1.6, 400 hours Half-Life) Price: $300




    4 digits

    PM for more info.






    5 digits (more in stock)

    0:X:BABAB
    (500 hours Go, MM rank LE, EXP rank 13) & (PoP for all games, colored copy of games, wallet code receipt, original e-mail) & ($50 wallet balance) Price: $60







    6 digits (more in stock)

    0:0:9X3Y4Z
    (1600 hours 1.6, 1600 hours Go, 600 hours HL) & (PoP for all games, CD key colored copy of first game, original e-mail) & (387 MM wins, MM rank LEM, EXP rank 15) & ($125 wallet balance) Price: $200







    7 digits (out of stock)






    8 digits (more in stock)

    0:0:18640XYZ
    (100 hours Go, 100 hours 1.6) & (PoP for all games, original e-mail, empty account before) & (5 MM wins, EXP rank 6) ($10 wallet balance) Price: $20







    Additional Information
    - All accounts are vac CLEAN and league UNUSED.
    - All accounts allow you to trade and use the market from the moment you receive them (ssfn files, wallet balance etc)
    - All accounts are safe from cheaters/idlers. All hours for Go are showing up on csgo-stats.






    TOS
    - I will not go first in any situation. Don't beg for it.
    - I will not reveal any information about the accounts that could put them to risk. I've had enough of that already.
    - I will not tolerate any form of scam attempts or tricks.
    - I will not do business with people that "will have" money in the future.
    - I will not accept PayPal under any circumstances, since people seem to chargeback because it's "fun".
    - I will accept serious buyers.
    - I will accept BTC (BitCoins).
    - PM me with the account you are interested in. I do not use Skype.​







    x,y,z = different, random numbers (i.e 0:0:847)
    a,b = two specific numbers (i.e 0:0:62)
    a,b,a,b = two specific numbers repeated (i.e 0:0:3232)
    a,b,c,d = numbers increasing per one each time (i.e 0:0:1234)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 24, 2015 at 6:18 AM
  4. solacef
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2015
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    solacef Newcomer
    Banned

    solacef Steam Store

    bump.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 25, 2015 at 2:11 AM
  6. solacef
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2015
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    solacef Newcomer
    Banned

    solacef Steam Store

    bump.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 29, 2015 at 5:52 AM
  8. solacef
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2015
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    solacef Newcomer
    Banned

    solacef Steam Store

    bump. Updated. 3 digit added. Sharky I will speak you today to verify it (gotta leave for work now).
     
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 29, 2015 at 8:02 AM
  10. ceebz
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2015
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ceebz Forum Addict
    Banned

    solacef Steam Store

    any normal 8 digits with 1.6?
     
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 31, 2015 at 7:53 AM
  12. solacef
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2015
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    solacef Newcomer
    Banned

    solacef Steam Store

    Yes, I still have some as I recall. Couple hours on them. PM me what exactly you're interested in. I actually think I'm going to be giving 2 of them as a gift to whoever buys the main IDs I'm selling here (the ones shown in thread).

    bump.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Oct 31, 2015 at 8:11 PM
  14. solacef
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2015
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    solacef Newcomer
    Banned

    solacef Steam Store

    bump.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Oct 31, 2015 at 9:54 PM
  16. FrozenHumanity
    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2015
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FrozenHumanity Member
    Banned

    solacef Steam Store

    Could you maybe pm me that 3 digit's profile link?

    nvm

    - I will not accept PayPal under any circumstances, since people seem to chargeback because it's "fun".

    :\
     
  17. Unread #9 - Oct 31, 2015 at 10:05 PM
  18. solacef
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2015
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    solacef Newcomer
    Banned

    solacef Steam Store

    No I couldn't. Safety above all. I'm already in talks with a user about it and another one I currently have, Sharky is free to come verify both but I won't be chasing him down.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Nov 1, 2015 at 5:49 AM
  20. solacef
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2015
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    solacef Newcomer
    Banned

    solacef Steam Store

    bumpz
     
  21. Unread #11 - Nov 1, 2015 at 3:37 PM
  22. senzor944
    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2011
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    senzor944 Newcomer

    solacef Steam Store

    8 digits account csgo just ranked any in store?
     
  23. Unread #12 - Nov 1, 2015 at 10:26 PM
  24. froogleman
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    froogleman Active Member
    Banned

    solacef Steam Store

    you should get that 3dig verified soon.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Nov 2, 2015 at 3:05 PM
  26. solacef
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2015
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    solacef Newcomer
    Banned

    solacef Steam Store

    Waiting for Sharky. I'm talking with one person here only and I'm not really rushing things. Don't worry about it.
     
  27. Unread #14 - Nov 3, 2015 at 2:48 PM
  28. Wonderland
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154

    Wonderland spokesman

    solacef Steam Store

    Make sure your bumps are 8 hours between each other. Also, stop with the senseless spam. You don't need to notify the person on your thread that you pm'd them, that's what a pm is for.

    Edit: Verification is necessary to avoid this thread getting locked. Do that soon.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Nov 3, 2015 at 3:59 PM
  30. sgdonowitz
    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2015
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    sgdonowitz Member

    solacef Steam Store

    Interested in 3 digit. Please PM me!
     
< Selling CS:GO Main - 2.3k hours [Skrill/BTC] | [WTT] SMFC Account for GN1 or lower account + 2 keys >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site