Buying 75m RS07 Gold - Willing to go first to trusted users, can do PP/WU/Xbox Gifts

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Hydro1827x9, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Buying 75m RS07 Gold - Willing to go first to trusted users, can do PP/WU/Xbox Gifts
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 5, 2014 at 8:54 AM
  2. Hydro1827x9
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hydro1827x9 Newcomer

    Buying 75m RS07 Gold - Willing to go first to trusted users, can do PP/WU/Xbox Gifts

    Hey,

    Looking to buy 75m RS07 Gold. I'm willing to go first to trusted users, I reserve the right to refuse to trade with you.

    Offering Paypal or WU, I also have Xbox Gift Cards but only 50$ worth, so I can't buy it all with that.

    PM Skype's or leave them below.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 5, 2014 at 8:57 AM
  4. Itsmarymkai
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2013
    Posts:
    1,254
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Itsmarymkai Guru
    Banned

    Buying 75m RS07 Gold - Willing to go first to trusted users, can do PP/WU/Xbox Gifts

    If you are willing to go through PlayerAuctions for your purchase (lets you use PP) I can sell all at $3.1/m

    Let me know if interested.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 5, 2014 at 9:13 AM
  6. LoLSmurfin
    Joined:
    May 21, 2013
    Posts:
    2,295
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    LoLSmurfin Gonna need AT LEAST three more dads.
    Banned

    Buying 75m RS07 Gold - Willing to go first to trusted users, can do PP/WU/Xbox Gifts

    Hey there,

    I'd love to sell you the gold, and I'd be asking for WU at ~$2.90-3.00/M. I'll go ahead and PM you; my Skype is el.toro-k (beware of impostors - if you'd like, you can PM me back your Skype so I can add you).
     
< Buying 50m 07 | Buying 30-40m Oldshool GP! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site