NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by Ferrariman, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 7, 2014 at 2:00 AM
  2. Ferrariman
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2012
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ferrariman vrooooooooom
    Banned

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    Hey I have a Datsyuk Milestone card I opened up in a holiday pack, last price sold is 1,000,000 pucks. He is a 97 overall with all around great attributes. With the captaincy he becomes a 99 overall and scores on demand when you need a goal. I play him with Franzen and Couture and let me tell you they have great chemistry.
    Please pm me on sythe.
    Willing to use an omm, or you go first. If I deem you to possess enough vouches I will go first for you.
    I accept WU, Skrill/Moneybookers or EOC rs3 gp at a rate of .35/m

    Start the bidding off at $20. ​

    will provide picture upon request.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 7, 2014 at 3:38 AM
  4. onyx411
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2013
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    onyx411 Active Member

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    I will give you a PS+ subscription plus $30
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 7, 2014 at 10:25 AM
  6. onyx411
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2013
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    onyx411 Active Member

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    If you can provide a picture I'm prepared to go as so a a you are.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 7, 2014 at 10:59 AM
  8. Ferrariman
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2012
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ferrariman vrooooooooom
    Banned

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    Don't need a ps subscription. I can provide a picture when my sister returns with my controller. I'm only accepting western union or skrill, so if you're paying paypal go buy eoc gp to pay! Cheers
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 7, 2014 at 11:36 AM
  10. onyx411
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2013
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    onyx411 Active Member

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    I could do $80 western union.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jan 7, 2014 at 11:39 AM
  12. Ferrariman
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2012
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ferrariman vrooooooooom
    Banned

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    that is a suitable deal to me. I'll pm you.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jan 7, 2014 at 9:58 PM
  14. Ferrariman
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2012
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ferrariman vrooooooooom
    Banned

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    Bump.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jan 8, 2014 at 12:56 PM
  16. Ferrariman
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2012
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ferrariman vrooooooooom
    Banned

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    I believe I have come to an agreement with onyx411, waiting on his reply.

    Bump.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jan 8, 2014 at 12:57 PM
  18. Technine
    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2014
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Technine Member
    Banned

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    I can do $40 If that guy falls through. Verified pp

    EDIT: its for ps3, I have xbox
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jan 8, 2014 at 3:04 PM
  20. Ferrariman
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2012
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ferrariman vrooooooooom
    Banned

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    Yeah you are in the playstation section…

    Onyx411 and i settled on $60.00, he still hasn't answered my Skype messages, still up for sale.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jan 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM
  22. onyx411
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2013
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    onyx411 Active Member

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    I am back
     
  23. Unread #12 - Jan 8, 2014 at 9:07 PM
  24. Ferrariman
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2012
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ferrariman vrooooooooom
    Banned

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    sold to Onyx411, mods please close! Thankyou very much for the safe trade!
     
  25. Unread #13 - Jan 8, 2014 at 9:09 PM
  26. Ziggily
    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2010
    Posts:
    4,477
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ziggily Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    NHL 14 Datsyuk milestone HUT [1mpucks]

    Closed as requested.
     
< Ps4 Fifa Digital Copy! | Im looking to buy 700k FUT coins - Paypal/ Moneybookers /Psn Card >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site