Cheap Xbox Fifa 14 Coins £5 Per 100k

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by jaybrown1, Jan 6, 2014.

Cheap Xbox Fifa 14 Coins £5 Per 100k
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 6, 2014 at 1:24 PM
  2. jaybrown1
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2014
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jaybrown1 Newcomer

    Cheap Xbox Fifa 14 Coins £5 Per 100k

    Selling Cheap Fifa 14 Xbox Coins
    £5 Per 100k
    Dont Mind Doing Larger Deals In Small Instalments
    Payment By Bank Transfer Only Very Simple You Make The Payment When I Check And Its There Give Me The Player Details And Ill Buy Your Player
    I Dont Care If I Got No Vouches Or Anything Im Not Going First If You Even Ask You Will Just Be Ignored Im A Genuine Seller If You Dont Like My Rule Dont Buy I Only Do This Due To Being Already Scammed Several Times
    DONT MIND YOU PAYING HALF AND WHEN YOU RECIEVE COINS YOU PAY OTHER HALF
    Pm Me With Amount Of Coins Your Looking For And Ill Let You Know If I Have It Available
    Add Me On Skype Jaybrown568
    Thanks For Looking
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 6, 2014 at 2:36 PM
  4. Entrr
    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2012
    Posts:
    5,735
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    278
    OG Club STEVE Tier 1 Prizebox In Memory of Jon

    Entrr Hero
    Legendary Retired Global Moderator

    Cheap Xbox Fifa 14 Coins £5 Per 100k

    Stick to one thread please. Do not recreate multiple threads for the same thing. Thanks :)
     
< Buying Fifa coins | Fifa 14 coins for sale Xbox >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site