Trading my pre-paid cards for your bonds or gold!

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by AtomicJukebox, Dec 31, 2013.

Trading my pre-paid cards for your bonds or gold!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 31, 2013 at 8:40 PM
  2. AtomicJukebox
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2013
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    AtomicJukebox Newcomer

    Trading my pre-paid cards for your bonds or gold!

    I got a few pre-paid cards for Christmas, and found out you can't trade the $25 cards in for bonds... So crap. I decided to get on here to see if I can get my bonds or gold for them. Pretty simple here, grab your $25 card for 5 bonds or 35m. The card (if converted to all membership time) is worth 100 days of membership. You can also get spins with it if you choose. Feel free to pm me.
     
< Buying 13 bonds with PA or PayPal | Trading my pre-paid cards for your bonds or gold! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site