[Selling] $10-$25 Runescape game cards

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by JT91, Dec 19, 2013.

[Selling] $10-$25 Runescape game cards
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 19, 2013 at 12:54 PM
  2. JT91
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2013
    Posts:
    104
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JT91 Active Member
    Banned

    [Selling] $10-$25 Runescape game cards

    Hello , and welcome to my thread! I have a pretty high stock of game cards for sale.

    Prices will be discussed through Skype or private message!

    :payment Methods: ​
    07RSGP/EoC RSGP

    Current stock $10= 15
    Current stock $25= 5




    Post here before contacting me!
    ​



    Use this format to make things go faster:

    Which type of card do you need:
    Payment method:
    Contact info:


    Always ask for a pm on sythe from me to confirm you are trading with me I will also use an official MM if asked I have no problem with that!

    Thanks for your time!
     
< Buying bond | 30 Day Account upgrades: 3.5m/30 Days. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site