Selling Maxed Cape account!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by TomBrah, Nov 17, 2013.

Selling Maxed Cape account!
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 17, 2013 at 4:30 AM
  2. TomBrah
    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2013
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TomBrah Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Maxed Cape account!

    Selling a Runescape EOC account that has 99 in every stat, 114 Dungeoneering and 23 divination. I have all the details in a note text file, quit Runescape about 8 months ago and ever since been playing League Of Legends.
    Has an OG name semi-rare; Has full void, every chaotic and a maxed cape with most other 99 capes.

    Happy to use an Official Middleman if you bare the costs. A middleman will be required, preferably an Official one.

    For more information please contact me on skype which is "minigregtom" no inverted commas.
    I have no reason to play Runescape as tbh I find it broing now.

    I'm selling this quite cheap, it'll only cost $60+ negotiable AUS dollars and I'll buy Riot Points with that, even better if you could buy the Riot Points card for the code and give it to me for Oceanic servers that'd be great. Contact me on skype or here and I'll show all the proof you need.

    [NOTE]: My post count is at one, because I just made an account simply to sell my Runescape account that I figured I could get some cash for since it's been sitting there.

    Pictures:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]​
     
< Selling a main account [120 DUNG] | Lvl 177 cb. 89 Mage,99 cooking, all levels above 60 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site