What is the easiest way to buy GP.

Discussion in 'Market Discussion' started by DatSik_Code, Mar 21, 2013.

What is the easiest way to buy GP.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 21, 2013 at 6:22 AM
  2. DatSik_Code
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2013
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DatSik_Code Member
    Banned

    What is the easiest way to buy GP.

    Say that I dont have a bank account and no official debit card, is all i have is a pre-paid visa...but it doesent seem to work with paypal or google wallet...not sure why, i can buy membership with it.

    I was wondering if someone could give me a good alternate that will allow me to buy Gp from people here at sythe, I appreciate any assistance.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 21, 2013 at 6:33 AM
  4. YoHoJo
    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2005
    Posts:
    6,379
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    2,625
    St. Patrick's Day 2013 Christmas 2015 Halloween 2014 Lawrence Easter 2013 Heidy Halloween 2013

    YoHoJo Hero
    Scar Programmers $25 USD Donor New

    What is the easiest way to buy GP.

    Would belong better here:
    http://www.sythe.org/market-discussion/

    Umm, you can try and see if www.playerauctions.com accepts it, but besides that it's a bit too risky for a seller to accept, even if they use it ASAP I think you are still possible to charge back the payment (although I'd hope/assume you would not) I don't think it's a risk many people would be willing to take.


    It would be best if next time you bought a MoneyPak card instead, that is accepted by a decent number of gold sellers easily, I take them all the time with no worries! I think you can use that card you have to buy a MoneyPak (There is a $5 free for each loading of the card) but they are more widely accepted by GP sellers.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 21, 2013 at 6:34 AM
  6. samrobinson1991
    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2010
    Posts:
    696
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    St. Patrick's Day 2013

    samrobinson1991 Apprentice

    What is the easiest way to buy GP.

    Sell membership pins for gp?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 21, 2013 at 8:35 AM
  8. MMA
    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Posts:
    2,324
    Referrals:
    1,519
    Sythe Gold:
    1,075

    MMA Cinderella Man
    Banned

    What is the easiest way to buy GP.

    You could buy a amazon gift card with it if you're really desperate. People buy those for 60-80% of the face value.
     
< Am Selling Honnest And Sure Dumps Cvv Bank Login Paypal Plastic Cards Atm All Country | F/S Pioneer Platinum Edition System.....$3000 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site