[300+PA FB ] Highest Offer Hitrange99 's Bulk Buying Shop [PP/WU/LR/MB/BT/PA+]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by hitrange99nice, Sep 27, 2012.

[300+PA FB ] Highest Offer Hitrange99 's Bulk Buying Shop [PP/WU/LR/MB/BT/PA+]
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 27, 2012 at 12:26 AM
  2. hitrange99nice
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2012
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hitrange99nice Member
    Banned

    [300+PA FB ] Highest Offer Hitrange99 's Bulk Buying Shop [PP/WU/LR/MB/BT/PA+]

    ★ Hitrange99 Buying Bulk Runescape Golds ★ ​



    About me​



    Member Since 2011
    Seller Since 2007
    300+ PA Feedbacks
    $100K + Handled
    200B + Traded
    ​


    Contact Details:​



    MSN : [B][email protected][/B]

    Skype : hitrange99
    ​



    Today's price:​


    0.35-0.38 $/M (Price negotiable)

    Need 10-20B Per /Day , looking for permanent sellers!
    ​


    Payment Methods:​


    Paypal ​



    Paypal is the easiest and fastest way to receive money. I have a verified premier account (Bank-funded & Balance) which I use every day, can show that I have never had any disputes with my sellers over the years. All payment will be sent as service with any note you request and on seller's fee .​



    Western Union​


    I Can Do WU Online (Rather than other Buyer only Agent ). So it will be as instant as Paypal no more waitting anymore. You'll recieve the money within 10 Minutes ! The fee is usually $15-$30 per transaction, I can probably cover it if you sell a nice amount.​


    LibertyReserve​


    LibertyReserve is same Like Paypal but None-Refundable and max fee

    is 2.99$ ,So Your Best Choice :)
    ​


    MoneyBookers​


    An online instant method similiar to Paypal, I don't always have big balance in my MB account so please talk to me if you need this method.​


    Bank Transfer​


    I can send money online to Visa and Mastercards, it's near instant, in some cases it could take up to 24 hours. I can also send to any bank account, it takes 1-3 work days.​


    Terms of Trade:​


    ★You will go first, when i receive your gold, I will send the payment immediately.★

    ★I will only go first to users I deem trustworthy - (must have higher vouches/feedbacks or Asking Mod/OMM on your fee )★

    ★I have the right to decline any trade which i feel not safe to me ★
    ​


    Thanks For Stopping By !​


    1 :
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 28, 2012 at 11:04 PM
  4. hitrange99nice
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2012
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hitrange99nice Member
    Banned

    [300+PA FB ] Highest Offer Hitrange99 's Bulk Buying Shop [PP/WU/LR/MB/BT/PA+]

    Online Buying ,Good Price
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 28, 2012 at 11:11 PM
  6. hitrange99nice
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2012
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hitrange99nice Member
    Banned

    [300+PA FB ] Highest Offer Hitrange99 's Bulk Buying Shop [PP/WU/LR/MB/BT/PA+]


    Talking on skype about 250M sale .
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 21, 2012 at 11:34 AM
  8. hitrange99nice
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2012
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hitrange99nice Member
    Banned

    [300+PA FB ] Highest Offer Hitrange99 's Bulk Buying Shop [PP/WU/LR/MB/BT/PA+]

    Online buying
     
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 21, 2012 at 11:36 AM
  10. IbuyU0ut
    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2012
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    IbuyU0ut Member
    Banned

    [300+PA FB ] Highest Offer Hitrange99 's Bulk Buying Shop [PP/WU/LR/MB/BT/PA+]

    Some tips bro raise ur prices to .40-45 untill you get around 50 vouche then mabye lower to .37-.42 one uve got atleast 200 or so would you get some buisness @ .38-.35
     
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 21, 2012 at 12:11 PM
  12. hitrange99nice
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2012
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hitrange99nice Member
    Banned

    [300+PA FB ] Highest Offer Hitrange99 's Bulk Buying Shop [PP/WU/LR/MB/BT/PA+]

    Thanks Mate :) ^_^
     
  13. Unread #7 - Oct 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM
  14. 1 x i i x 1
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    448
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    1 x i i x 1 My name backwards: 1 x i i x 1
    Banned

    [300+PA FB ] Highest Offer Hitrange99 's Bulk Buying Shop [PP/WU/LR/MB/BT/PA+]

    SOLD 6B

    3B by paypal and 3B by WU.

    I went first
     
< T>conquer acc +12 for RSGP | (PAYPAL) Selling 50m $16.4 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site