Buying unlimited squeal of fortune spins!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Cheating' started by Above Average, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Buying unlimited squeal of fortune spins!
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 10, 2012 at 10:17 AM
  2. Above Average
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2011
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Above Average Member

    Buying unlimited squeal of fortune spins!

    Title says it all, I want proof that it works such as a up to date video of you just showing the spins not the glitch itself and we will use an OMM.

    Spare yourself the time of day and don't try and scam me. I've been around for a long time, scammers will be reported.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 10, 2012 at 10:20 AM
  4. Finlux
    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    626
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Finlux Apprentice
    Banned

    Buying unlimited squeal of fortune spins!

    And where did you get the information that there is such a glitch?
    I've heard about it to, but I've heard it only works for F2P?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM
  6. Above Average
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2011
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Above Average Member

    Buying unlimited squeal of fortune spins!

    ^

    I've done some googling and apparently there's still one that works for P2P either glitch or software wise.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 10, 2012 at 11:05 AM
  8. Laptop65
    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2010
    Posts:
    7,931
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    452
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013

    Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Buying unlimited squeal of fortune spins!

    Wrong section, use the Market section.
     
< [AV Scan] Rarebot with EPIC Scripts [Free] | know of any rs classic bots? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site