Selling Xbox live 3 month membership cards!!! I have Prrof!! (RSGP)

Discussion in 'Xbox Live and Currency' started by XBLcodesMarket, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Selling Xbox live 3 month membership cards!!! I have Prrof!! (RSGP)
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 20, 2012 at 10:21 AM
  2. XBLcodesMarket
    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2011
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLcodesMarket Member
    Banned

    Selling Xbox live 3 month membership cards!!! I have Prrof!! (RSGP)

    I am selling 7 more cards and i will go first if i deem you trustworthy. Dont think of scamming me because you will have to show me the money before i do the trade! I am looking forward to some smooth trades! I have picture proof that i have the Membership cards.[​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 20, 2012 at 10:38 AM
  4. TxT
    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2011
    Posts:
    1,081
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TxT Guru
    Banned

    Selling Xbox live 3 month membership cards!!! I have Prrof!! (RSGP)

    How much each?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 20, 2012 at 11:05 AM
  6. XBLcodesMarket
    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2011
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLcodesMarket Member
    Banned

    Selling Xbox live 3 month membership cards!!! I have Prrof!! (RSGP)

    Pm me an offer
     
< selling xbox live account | Microsoft Points/Gold Memb Shop [ Money Gets Donated To Sythe] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site