RSGP Selling advice (Experts please!!!)

Discussion in 'Market Discussion' started by HandleBars, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 2, 2015 at 2:32 PM
  2. HandleBars
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

HandleBars Newcomer
    Banned

How do people start as Gold Sellers etc. I've always been curious as to how people start out their own trading business regarding RSGP and what not. I've always been an avid gamer, and right now I'm in college for Business, and I kinda want to try to gain some first hand experience in dealing with people and running my own small business.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Thanks!

3. Unread #2 - Mar 2, 2015 at 10:32 PM
  4. LumosIkov
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

LumosIkov Active Member
    Banned

Well I am not a expert, but I have sold about a shit ton of gold pre eoc to websites. They start off by having a vps set up and start farming money in ways like druids or spinning flax (DO NOT DO THIS...OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE A BOT). Then they slowly start selling it for a slightly higher price then they buy. Websites sell it for more due to the fact of the availability almost 24/7 as well as the legitimacy that they provide. Due to their rep, they can rise the price and guarantee the buyer will not be scammed. You also need to have a web designer that make the website for you. You probably should have a $1000-$3000 starting fund to put your name out there on websites and advertise your banner.

5. Unread #3 - Mar 2, 2015 at 10:49 PM
  6. zentex barz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

zentex barz Member
    Banned

pretty much what he said

7. Unread #4 - Mar 7, 2015 at 6:32 PM
  8. RsIsDead9
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RsIsDead9 Forum Addict

It's literally the same as selling drugs.

You either buy low and sell high or you create it yourself.

I've been thinking about this for a minute, and literally it's almost exactly the same as selling drugs which I find hilarious.

9. Unread #5 - Mar 9, 2015 at 2:08 PM
  10. vSoNiiC
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

vSoNiiC Active Member

Buy $200 donator and sell bonds and swap gold to gain vouches. Create a gold buying thread and offer a few cents below major chinese buyers like won gold. After you buy gold from users you can directly resell it for a small flip and no risk. You can also resell gold on playerauctions with no risk of chargebacks. After you build up a decent bank roll its recommended that you accept paypal from non trusted users to make max profit, in order to do this make sure the buyer provides proof of ID. If they provide proof of ID you know they aren't using a stolen paypal, so the chargeback risk is a lot lower. Other good forms of payment to accept are bitcoins, skrill, and western union. After this you can setup a website, though unless you purchase advertising and have decent SEO it will not get much traffic or sales. If you know nothing about creating websites I think the user "MMORPG" offers some gold website service and payment processing deal, but I have no idea how that works. Thats all I can think of off the top of my head I hope this post helps you.

11. Unread #6 - Mar 9, 2015 at 3:56 PM
  12. Dunsford
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Dunsford Over $5000 in successful trades!
    Banned

This sums it up very well!

13. Unread #7 - Mar 9, 2015 at 6:14 PM
  14. Nick
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Nick ♬♩ Young Forever ♪ ♫

Indeed - you'll need to have at least one or two thousands to "invest" - i.e. trade below market, lose money, but gain reputation otherwise there's no reason for people to trade with you. Most people who want to get into the business don't understand that and get 2 trades/month trading at market prices.

< High-Tier Donors/Users Being Targeted Without 2FA | Can a Name Sale be MMd? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site