Selling .1 IP address for Staking (Cheapest you can find)

Discussion in 'RuneScape Guide & eBook Sales' started by Zelinski4, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Unread #1 - Jun 13, 2013 at 2:30 PM
  2. Zelinski4
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zelinski4 Member
    Banned

Whats up guys I know a method where I can get a .1 IP address and third digit divisible by 8 every time. Basically once you know the method you can always use it and connect to it anytime you want.

This is perfect for staking because you will most likely get the first hit in a stake every time if you know how to stake which can get you big profits. I can show proof anyway you want and I promise you that the third digit is dividable by 8 and the last digit ends in .1

I am selling fairly cheap as I am not one of those dickbags asking 25M for this method. I know when using this method you are capable of making a lot more in the duel arena with it but I am seriously not asking much.

If you want to learn how to do this I can give you a full on tutorial guide.
    We can use a middleman during the trade if you don't want to go first or if you are trusted I will go first.

If I can have someone verify this, it would be greatly appreiciated.

If you're interested contact me on Skype, And remember, this will make you have a .1 IP address anytime you want.

My Skype: zelinski444

< [RSGP/$USD]Cownap's Ice Plateau Luring Guide | Selling Guide To get Unlimited Auths >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site