Legalization of Marijuana.

Discussion in 'Something For All' started by 420420, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Unread #21 - May 8, 2016 at 5:33 AM
  2. woodcut ox
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Extreme Homosex Halloween 2013

woodcut ox Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

Nahh just decriminalize it like we did in Minnesota. Prices stay lower without government regulation, the plug makes more money since he doesn't pay to Uncle Sam, and keeps the market on its feet for better bud.

^ Xier0 likes this.
  3. Unread #22 - May 18, 2016 at 4:54 AM
  4. Dixo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    dixo

Dixo Forum Addict

High risks of losing the plot from constant use... i've got an uncle and a few friends who now have psycosis and will never recover from it.

I am however all for the use of cannabis oil as it's got many many medical benefits, and can hault tumour growth aiding in the recovery from cancer etc. If you really wanna smoke legal pot so bad just go to amsterdam lol.

5. Unread #23 - Jul 16, 2016 at 1:46 PM
  6. 5yeezy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

5yeezy Active Member
    Banned

As I have personally smoked cannabis before, even if you smoke a lot of it, you just feel good and relaxed, a lot more chill than some dumbass that is completely drunk, and smoking tobacco is actually worse for your lungs than marijuana, and there is a reason that some states have legalized it. I could definitely see it being completely ok if they added some kind of driving restriction while under the influence, just like you cannot legally drive after drinking a certain BAC of alcohol.

7. Unread #24 - Aug 12, 2016 at 8:38 AM
  8. mage3158
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Crabby#0989
    Not sure if srs or just newfag...

mage3158 Grand Master

Citation needed.

Anyways this thread is pointless. Marijuana will be fully legalized, it's just a question of when.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  9. Unread #25 - Aug 19, 2016 at 4:40 PM
  10. whydontyouhaveaseat
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

whydontyouhaveaseat Active Member

Spain made all drugs legal and they seem to be doing just fine.

Marijuana has been illegal for decades because the hemp industry was up and coming and the big wigs needed a scapegoat to protect their paper/textile assets (things never change do they?). So the campaign against the "dangerous marihuana" began and has lasted ever since. It has been persecuted for racist reasons which started in the 30s/40s against predominantly black jazz musicians and the black communities, used aginst the counter culture of the 1960s/70s, and more recently it's to protect the governments and pharmaceutical industries interests in legal heroin (pain pills, which are classified as opioids).

With times changing and societal ways of thinking evolving over time, less people are trustworthy of the government. With access to more information people are learning for themselves that things like marijuana are not dangerous as the government would have you believe. The head of the DEA couldn't even make a logical reason why marijuana is just as dangerous as heroin. Her response was basically, "Well it's Schedule I on our list, so it's dangerous". Idiocy. It's completely hypocritical that I can buy cigarettes/alcohol or be prescribed pain killers, but I can't legally spark up a joint within the confines of my home.

To the person who said the argument "I don't want to see everyone stoned", just because something is made legal doesn't mean everyone is going to go out and do it. Tobacco/nicotine products are legal but not everyone smokes/vapes do they? Be logical.

11. Unread #26 - Aug 20, 2016 at 8:56 PM
  12. Felix
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Felix RIP to Lame, Jon, and n4n0. You will be missed <3
    Banned

Weed should be legal but obviously on certain conditions
    It shouldn't be in the workplace, it should not be in public, and it shouldn't be for kids under 25 (drives down their ambition)
    It should be in your private area whenever you just wanna get high, nothing wrong with that

13. Unread #27 - Sep 17, 2016 at 3:48 PM
  14. Mathewkthxbai
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mathewkthxbai Hero

• THIS POST WAS INFRACTED FOR NOT BEING SFA APPROPRIATE

I am waiting for Nevada to legalize.

15. Unread #28 - Sep 17, 2016 at 11:25 PM
  16. 70i
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

70i Forum Addict
    Banned

Do you want alcohol and tobacco to be illegal?

17. Unread #29 - Sep 18, 2016 at 3:54 PM
  18. Lean
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Trole Pool Shark Le Kingdoms Player Member of the Month Winner

Lean Grand Master
    leanbean901 Donor Retired Global Moderator

I smoked a little bit over the past week since I'm allowed to do so after not smoking for a few years. It gets the creative juices flowing if you're a writer

^ Subsonic GFX likes this.
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  19. Unread #30 - Nov 18, 2016 at 9:31 AM
  20. Stlo615
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Stlo615 Forum Addict
    Banned

Cant think of any, plus i think each person should be able to decide for himself - what he wants to eat/drink/smoke etc as long as they do not become a threat to other people.

21. Unread #31 - Nov 19, 2016 at 4:22 PM
  22. AssassinCreed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

AssassinCreed Member
    Banned

I agree.

23. Unread #32 - Dec 20, 2016 at 4:21 AM
  24. Utz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Utz Member

There's honestly no good argument as to why it should be illegal. Unless your argument is any mind-altering substance should be illegal (ie. alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, etc...).

Definitely have restrictions on it's use with age and driving, but that's about it.

25. Unread #33 - Dec 20, 2016 at 4:23 AM
  26. Utz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Utz Member

The only argument against it is when it puts other's lives at risk.

You shouldn't use marijuana while driving, operating machinery, or anything else where a slip of your judgement could adversely affect another's well being.

27. Unread #34 - Dec 24, 2016 at 5:31 AM
  28. TradeLand
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

TradeLand Member

Actually guys, 99% of you are just potheads that want to smoke marijuana,but as hard as it is for all potheads to say it publicly,they all know that marijuana is addictive as fuck (whoever smoked it regularly on course of 2 years knows this)
    And since its way easier to get addicted to marijuana then alcohol or cigaretes,its considered as drug(which it ACTUALLY IS,yes i know its hard to admit it to yourself but marijuana is drug,does not matter how long it exists,or what ever other reasons you potheads are giving to yourself (economy etc) you do not give a shit about economy you want to get high,also know as getting drugged LOL
    this is my opinion tho

29. Unread #35 - Dec 24, 2016 at 5:34 AM
  30. TradeLand
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

TradeLand Member

+
    All those things you are saying,arguments you have are 0,how much of you actually think about economy? about stuff? none those are just chit-chat talks between junkies lying themselves and giving reasons how marijuana is great,and for anyone who oversmoked it,they know its not,plus if anyone is saying they can control theire habbit with marijuana,you cant,if it got legal worldwide it would be disaster,in 20 years everyone would be high

31. Unread #36 - Dec 24, 2016 at 9:24 AM
  32. Utz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Utz Member

You have obviously never smoked marijuana before. I smoked very regularly my sophomore year in college. Every other day for almost a year. I had a two month break in that year with no problems at all. After my sophomore year, I decided I was going to take a break from smoking and drinking all together. Didn't smoke for an entire year. It was extremely easy. I remember smoking my last joint, going to bed, waking up and continuing on my life as if I hadn't been smoking for almost a year. It didn't affect me at all. Zero addiction.

After my year long break, I smoked again on a trip to Colorado. It was amazing. I smoke every now and then. Whenever I have a day off from working and school and want to relax and read/write. It has brought no problems in my life. Only positive things to say about it. And, most importantly, zero addiction.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  33. Unread #37 - Dec 24, 2016 at 12:16 PM
  34. TradeLand
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

TradeLand Member

You aint right,i smoked marijuana for very long time,and even now i know to give it a light here and there,its scientific proof,thc(the thing you got high from) is releasing dopamine to your brain,and thats why you get extra happy,extra mood,food taste better and everything is more enjoyable,cause of high level of dopamine released,brain needs time to make dopamine level normal again,and if you do not give it , by daily releasing dopamine trough smoking mary,and thats how junkies are born after that its hard to quit,cause brain cant work normal since its tired,and you feel like shit when not high.

35. Unread #38 - Dec 24, 2016 at 12:29 PM
  36. Utz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Utz Member

It's has no greater addiction than any other enjoyable experience. Playing video games releases dopamines. Gaming can be very addictive because of this. It doesn't mean it should be illegal. Same with loving, watching tv, masturbating... literally anything that brings you joy can be addictive. So, yes, marijuana can be addictive, but it's all mental. Marijuana itself has no addictive chemicals in it as, let's say, alcohol. Alcohol is chemically addictive. Marijuana is not.

^ Felix likes this.
  37. Unread #39 - Dec 24, 2016 at 6:05 PM
  38. Felix
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Felix RIP to Lame, Jon, and n4n0. You will be missed <3
    Banned

It depends on the person, mainly. I've smoked marijuana a few times, and I never really felt the urge to do it again or have had withdrawals since. However, there are people I know who simply can't go a day without it. Some feel marijuana fills an empty void they have in them, making them addicted to the "high" experience.

Correct. Marijuana does not have any additives in it that purposely make it more addictive, other than the plan itself. The same could be said about alcohol, however alcohol can be both a habitual and chemical addiction. Marijuana is typically habitual to those who are addicted to it.

39. Unread #40 - Dec 27, 2016 at 10:27 PM
  40. Shredderbeam
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Shredderbeam Hero

Is this a troll account? It's EASIER to get addicted to marijuana than alcohol/cigarettes? Here, have some sources:

Experts Tell the Truth about Pot
    Is marijuana less addictive than both alcohol and tobacco?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/31/opinion/what-science-says-about-marijuana.html

...Of course marijuana is a drug! So are aspirin, caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, antibiotics! "Drug" isn't some magic curse word that immediately means bad news.

Economy? What has that to do with anything?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
< Dying happy v leading a full life | You are implicitly racist/sexist/a bad person >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site