I just don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Personal Support' started by FiveBots, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Unread #1 - Aug 17, 2016 at 4:42 AM
  2. FiveBots
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Fivebots

FiveBots Beep Boop I'm a motherf**king bot
    $100 USD Donor New

I'm confused, and i don't know what to do, i been happy till now (been talking to a girl) but it's not that
    I'm over my "friend"
    I always back him up, once even getting beaten up because sticking up for him, and stop some kids robbing him.
    He just ditches me for no reason, because he didn't want to wait 10 minutes whilst i talk to my teacher (e.g planning for the future, what studies i need,etc.)
    He starting crap, lying about where he was, trying to be a dick on purpose by saying i'm salty and crap, so called banter.
    Pretty sure i'm over reacting, but i just feel like shit because it, questioning myself, i think everyone hates me and crap.

Just feel like he doesn't appreciate what i do for him, i have protected him from being beaten up, i help him any time he needs help, but never get anything in return.

Actually don't know what i'm doing

3. Unread #2 - Aug 17, 2016 at 4:58 AM
  4. Sebast
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    absi.98
    Detective

Sebast Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth
    $100 USD Donor New

We can deal with this..

You always have to be happy no matter what. I know this isn't your main problem but there's a lot of girls, maybe good/bad ones. That you feel maybe more happy with. Now again, I know this isn't your main problem.

There's a picture that's been going around the internet. Check it out.

[​IMG]

You probably don't know your friend's worst nightmare. From what I understand, is he being bullied? Is he not standing up against them or what? He's not doing anything against them? If so it's up to you. Call his parents, local Anti-Bullying organization. He's probably afraid from standing up against those bullies or afraid from being hit.

Trust me, I myself have known a lot of guys that are afraid from standing up just because they are afraid from "losing a teeth" or "cut" or anything. They just won't stand up for the silliest reasons.

So, you don't know what's been going around inside him, ask him some certain questions about those bullies?
    He's running from what he can't solve. Solve it with him and this will go along with his problem. Probably the bullies are affecting his normal/personal life. He can't think straight. He's probably now thinking about them. "what's going to happen tomorrow when they see me", "are they going to hit me", "should I stay down?".

Every single problem starts somewhere, and your friend's problem is probably the bullying?
    He can't express it due to the hard situation he's into. Just ask him some questions about those bullies.

Your whole thread seemed like your friend is being bullied, and he's kinda changing.

5. Unread #3 - Aug 17, 2016 at 5:05 AM
  6. FiveBots
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Fivebots

$100 USD Donor New

He doesn't get bullied, i have talked to him nearly every day for the last 5 years, he bullied people before (verbally) and i used to be involved but since then i have apologize to that person and trying to change, i decided to be nice, i don't start crap with anyone and try to be nice to everyone. He was randomly attacked and phone nearly stolen, i stepped in got the kid off another guy comes out of no where and starts smashing my head in.

He used to pick on about how i speak and spell (i have issues saying certain words + horrible grammar and spelling)

7. Unread #4 - Aug 17, 2016 at 5:26 AM
  8. Sebast
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    absi.98
    Detective

$100 USD Donor New

It's possibly a hate triggered fight. You said he used to bully people? And good for you changing! Other than that I can't help? All I can say it's a 50% chance that it's a hate triggered fight that caused this.

Oh and you're language/spelling problem, I myself am going through it. I speak 4 different languages, 3 of them are not my mother language. And 1 of them is my mother language. Yet.. Check this out. I have some troubles with my mother language both spelling/grammar. And who makes fun? My mom. LOL. But at the end she's always joking with me and trying to enlighten things up.

Same goes to your friend maybe? He's trying to bond with you?

9. Unread #5 - Aug 17, 2016 at 5:31 AM
  10. FiveBots
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Fivebots

$100 USD Donor New

Going to tell him just stay away for a bit, i will message him when i feel better.
    I have so much on my head (A girl i like, and yeah)

I have helped him so much just feel back stabbed.

What is a a hate triggered fight anyway, never heard of that.

Just my mind is everywhere right now, doesn't help at all.

^ Belumoth likes this.
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 17, 2016 at 6:24 AM
  12. Sebast
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    absi.98
    Detective

$100 USD Donor New

Something that's caused by hate from something? Say your friend.

13. Unread #7 - Aug 17, 2016 at 12:18 PM
  14. Tony
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Tony#9688
    M
    SytheSteamer Live Streamer Rio 2016 Community Participant Twitter Facebook Promoter Rust Player Photography Competition Winner

Tony Formerly known as Island
    Retired Sectional Moderator $200 USD Donor New

They say friendship is vital to happyness, life longtivity and health. its an important aspect to our daily lives. Sometimes, as we get older, best friends or friendship can drift apart just by a little or a whole not. im not necessarily saying that this is whats happening, but it could be the start to it. Maybe you guys are heading to different parts in your life. im assuming youre in high school or maybe even uni, but things change after life progresses.

people tend to head in different directions and here is some things that might be able to further process your thinking in this matter:
    - is he putting as much effort in the friendship as you are?
    -have you personally talked to him about this issue, and if so, is he having a struggle with his personal life?
    -maybe there is something that he is envious about you that is pushing him away, making him feel like he "cant catch up" or is "jealous". (perhaps the girl situation, its actually quite common.)
    -since its a best friend, maybe its something with you and being attached (i know it sounds weird, but everyone gets jelly over stuff, i know i do sometimes with my friends)

theres many aspects to take into consideration, and that was just a few. but i suggest just a quick talk with your friend and seeing if he's doing okay in life, it sounds like he may be facing some personal issues in my opinion and being a best friend that you are, maybe he doesnt know who to turn to.

15. Unread #8 - Aug 18, 2016 at 2:58 AM
  16. FiveBots
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Fivebots

$100 USD Donor New

We made up, we talked, i was honest, he explained he was sorry about it.

I believe he is a little bit jealous of me, but hides it because of it since i'm getting invited to parties and a lot of hot girls talk to me now (he doesn't know the girl i like)
    My life is changing, i want to successm i can't always help him he has to learn.

I'm going to talk to him today and work it out

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  17. Unread #9 - Aug 18, 2016 at 3:19 AM
  18. Tony
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Tony#9688
    M
    SytheSteamer Live Streamer Rio 2016 Community Participant Twitter Facebook Promoter Rust Player Photography Competition Winner

Tony Formerly known as Island
    Retired Sectional Moderator $200 USD Donor New

Well man, im so glad that got everything all figured out for ya and all of us could help you! if he was really a great friend as you were saying he was, he would be able to tell you anything as long as you wanted to talk to him about it. i hope everything works out! keep us posted if anything else comes up!

19. Unread #10 - Aug 18, 2016 at 9:28 AM
  20. Alex_J_Leon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher

Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

So this is what you were upset about? I'm glad you got it all worked out, Dylan. Some people don't show their appreciation until it is too late. Some never do. Just know that he appreciates the things you did.

21. Unread #11 - Aug 18, 2016 at 4:55 PM
  22. Belumoth
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Le Kingdoms Player Spam Forum Participant Writing Competition Winner <3 n4n0

Belumoth R.I.P. Lé Kingdoms
    $100 USD Donor New

Nothing helps a friendship more than taking a step back and letting things cool down. Glad you came to an understanding and made up.

23. Unread #12 - Aug 18, 2016 at 11:52 PM
  24. FiveBots
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Fivebots

$100 USD Donor New

Thanks people, requesting a lock, everything is all goods, friends fight. I'm speaking to him tonight about some stuff

< Creating a Sythe account | I need your opinion on a current situation >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site