Girl Problems

Discussion in 'Personal Support' started by sniperrex9, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Girl Problems
  1. Unread #21 - Apr 15, 2016 at 3:57 AM
  2. Snail
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Snail Best Rates at www.Discord.io/snailswap

Girl Problems

Interested if OP confronted his feelings to her yet.

You shouldn't force anything, but you should ask her out and try. If she rejects you, you should be able to get her out of your mind, because it is not going to work. Maybe you'll be sad for a while but in the long run it's better for you, because after a while you can cope and forget about her.
    Best case scenario, she says yes and you weren't confidend enough to think she'd say yes. Be yourself to make sure she will like you for who you are if she likes you.

Best of luck and let us know how it ended up going ;)

3. Unread #22 - Apr 26, 2016 at 9:45 PM
  4. sniperrex9
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sniperrex9 Check out the Sythe X'Mas Event sponsored by Bogla Gold
    Banned

Girl Problems

Updated

5. Unread #23 - Apr 29, 2016 at 12:04 AM
  6. Saint Grimm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Grimm#9057
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2020 Hey... this isnt a fun rank

Saint Grimm Formerly known as Saint Grim

Girl Problems

I don't know her, so I gotta ask, does she act shy?

If she's shy, and she knows you like her, she probably wouldn't say anything to you...

If she's not shy... Then it's probably a no go...

But either way, whats it hurt to ask? Rejection sucks. But it's not the end of the world. Always remember - You can be rejected a million times, but you can never go back to find out "what if". Rejection is always the better choice, no matter what the situation.... Unless it's in prison, then you're probably better off wondering what if...

EDIT: Sorry... I read the OP spoiler... But then I replied before I read the update... My mistake... But that advice about rejection>regret, that's something to remember regardless.

7. Unread #24 - May 16, 2016 at 3:49 PM
  8. Logic
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    I can count to potato! Homosex Extreme Homosex Gohan has AIDS Potamus Spyro Lawrence Tier 1 Prizebox Two Factor Authentication User Halloween 2014
    Halloween 2013 Christmas 2014 Easter 2015 Easter 2018 Easter 2019 STEVE Heidy RsProd SytheSteamer

Logic Formerly known as karlrais
    $300 USD Donor New Competition Winner

Girl Problems

From personal experience, basicly cut all ties and up your game. My 1st "relationship" was something like yours, a bit more intense but it ended quite similarly. At 1st it was hard, but for me gym did the trick. The shittier I felt the harder I trained. The breakup made me stronger both mentally and physically(I started as a nerdish skinny guy, but ended being ripped). Now when I look back to it I get it that she was just the 1st woman (this happened in uni) I actualy liked and had feelings for. In reality I pretty much knew nothing about her or her history. I liked the idea, maybe even loved it in a way, but I couldn't have loved her since I knew nothing about her. Talking to someone every day and knowing her are 2 very different things and I learned it the hard way ;)

My advice is to use that strangling feeling you have and hit the gym with it. I havn't trained as hard as i did back then, but I still hit the gym now (almost 4 year later).

9. Unread #25 - May 17, 2016 at 1:04 PM
  10. Program
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    FuukinAndy #6867

Program Formerly known as Andy Samberg
    Retired Sectional Moderator

Girl Problems

Girl problems, I feel bad for you son. 99 problems...etc etc. Is funny.

Anyway, girls come and go so fast. You won't even care in a couple years most likely. My advice is to not take girls seriously until you are into your mid twenties.

11. Unread #26 - Jul 1, 2016 at 10:49 AM
  12. Jeremih38
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jeremih38 Active Member
    Banned

Girl Problems

Do not let girls get in the way of your education, EVER.
    Education should always come first bro remember that.

< Negative thoughts | Bullying >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site