Gave up on people

Discussion in 'Personal Support' started by Mister Slyther, Aug 15, 2016.

Tags:
Gave up on people
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 15, 2016 at 1:40 PM
  2. Mister Slyther
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    mister slyther
    Supporting Business

Mister Slyther Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

Gave up on people

Generally, i'm quite and a calm person. But why is it that people don't take the step to communicate and talk to me? why is it that when people actually know I'm open to anyone and I'm willing chat, no one still talks to me.

It's starting to make me feel lonely. Everyone I know gets texted by others and they have a convo going. No one talks to me unless I start the chat, why do people do this? the message im getting is no ones really interested in me and no one gives a flying fuck. But when it comes to others, 50+ people text them and they are all interested in talking to each other.

When I am interested in talking someone, i do take the step. But they will never talk to me unless I start the convo. This is not about girls or guys, its both genders. I'm average looking, 176cm height. It seems like these days unless ur an attractive person, no one talks to you (girls).

My friends (the bros), get texted by people on a daily basis, like people actually take the step to talk to them, but me, well no one. I guess just fuck me right? I'm known to be a person with a serious personality, yet very funny. I've always made people laugh while I' m actually dead sad from the inside, the people don't fake laugh, its for real that they do laugh.

Basically to summarize, i'm feeling left out and uncared for.

I understand i've been posting in this section lately quite often, but really, i have no one to talk about how I feel. Only you guys, on sythe.

Some info about me:

- 19 years old
    - Graphic Designer, attending a uni this upcoming September to major in Graphics Design.
    - Serious person with a funny personality.
    - I enjoy deep talks.
    - I'm open to talk to anyone.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 16, 2016 at 10:35 AM
  4. Snail
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Snail Best Rates at www.Discord.io/snailswap

Gave up on people

It seems so easy to say, but you really got to learn to take example from the people around you. The 'loads' of people who text your friends are most likely not close friends or w/e and most likely useless in case something would happen. Friends who'd actually show when you need them are important and should keep them close.

If you don't have those kind of people around you yourself it would seem like you need new or other friends, friends you can actually talk to and explain why you feel shitty. Everyone has been there at some time in their life in which everything just seems fucked, and unfortunately that could hold on for quite a bit. It's a struggle you'd need to get out to and in my experience you can try to force it or work on it, but that won't help. Only thing you can do is keep a positive attitude and try to avoid going into the spiral of negativity. People feel the vibe and friends or people will automatically become distanced towards you. And eventually there will come a girl or a guy who will make you feel like it is/was all worth it.

Overly enjoy the small things, the little things. That little spark you get when something fun or awesome happends, abuse the shit out of that spark to get by.

5. Unread #3 - Aug 16, 2016 at 1:59 PM
  6. Sebast
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    absi.98
    Detective

Sebast Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth
    $100 USD Donor New

Gave up on people

You're not being left or dropped. That's natural.

I also, just read that you're going to attend Uni/Col? Well, congratulations! That place is going to take 4 years of your lifetime and you will for sure have a lot of friends that will text you [THEM being first to do the first step]. All you have to do is just be cool and relax. It's really a natural thing in this type of era/world.. Currently people only talk to each other when they need services/help.

I'm basically just like you, 20 C.S at P.S.U.T, had a normal school life? Me texting mostly and friends texting me back. Girls doing the first step. Hell, my first year in university was off the hook. Basically, in a 3-5 weeks span. More than 10 girls approached me [Them being first]. And actually talking with me, just because I'm a smurf [A term that people call fresh students in college]. They actually joked about me but at the same time they we're like "it's okay, we're just trying to lighten things up".

tldr; Col/Uni will solve your depression just wait, and even better? When you get employed. People will talk to you, and you will talk to them.

Edit; You're the graphics designer who's "sad"? Nig wtf, you rock. That's coming from me, a complete stranger. Your work is highly appreciated, you got something inside you. You just don't know how to release it.

Feel happy, smile, living is just once.. You can't cheat time.. Start being happy.

^ Eru likes this.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 16, 2016 at 4:51 PM
  8. Mister Slyther
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    mister slyther
    Supporting Business

Mister Slyther Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

Gave up on people

Thank you for being so nice to write all that, yes ill be starting uni in a month and im super excited. Going to the UK for the first time. Thanks for en lighting me and I can say I feel much better now. Thank you for being so supportive!

You are right, thank you as well kind sir!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 17, 2016 at 12:38 PM
  10. Tony
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Tony#9688
    M
    SytheSteamer Live Streamer Rio 2016 Community Participant Twitter Facebook Promoter Rust Player Photography Competition Winner

Tony Formerly known as Island
    Retired Sectional Moderator $200 USD Donor New

Gave up on people

As tough as it is going to be, its the part of life at that age. Everyone is gearing up to make the hardest decisions of their life, what they want to do with their future. Ending high school is probably one of the most under-rated toughest things you may have to deal with at such a vulnerable age.

just imagine a tree:

- your grade school/highschool friends is the tree trunk. very structured, every adult pretty much "holds your hand", pretty straight forward. everyone has the same goal, just finish school with good grades.
    -as soon as your senior year hits, this is the base of the branches, everyone is gearing up to go to different uni's, choosing different majors, exploring dating or whatever, etc (this is where you are, leading to next part)
    -Uni/military/basement dwellers are the actual branches. This is where your life gets diverse and you meet a shit ton of new people, make a ton of new friends who actually share most interests with you, you do new shit without being judged and its hard, but you find yourself here, more friends, a nice job (hopefully). its a totally different environment, and maybe your friends are hitting this step ahead of you, or whatever it might be.
    -then the leaves and junk is adult life which we all wish we could avoid but fuck it, at least we can grow beards and whatever you end up doing.

But i dont think you have to worry, youre on the right path. just be you, maybne try not to be serious all the time but fuck it. you are you, and you hang out with them at your time, its only going to get so much better from here. i was in the same position, and i made a few really good lifetime friends, and i even still talk to the gang from highschool on facebook.

< I need your opinion on a current situation | Why the disrespect from a mod for asking a question? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site