G2a Refund Ebook | Very Easy | Unlimited Refunds | Very Detailed | Limited Copies

Discussion in 'Real Life/Miscellaneous Guide & eBook Sales' started by F_Society, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
G2a Refund Ebook | Very Easy | Unlimited Refunds | Very Detailed | Limited Copies
  1. Unread #1 - May 2, 2016 at 9:24 AM
  2. F_Society
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

F_Society Member
    Banned

Hello. This is my first sale here! I have spent A LOT of time creating this ebook. I hope it will help you. This Ebook has never been sold before!

- The Ebook contains 15 detailed pages!

- The Ebook contains 3 refund method!

- The ebook contains tips to get your refund back doubled or tripled

- Inside the Ebook there is a table chart with the G2A live chat operators , teaches you what each of the operators asks from you , how easy they are to convince etc..

- It also contains tips to maintain a high success rate when you are doing refunds.

- Much more inside the Ebook.

Price is set to 40$ for the first 2 copies , it will go up after

Payment methods:

- Bitcoin : contact me on Skype: leviathan.1997
    - PayPal : contact me on Skype: leviathan.1997

I am willing to provide 1 vouch copy to an old,trusted,repped member for review.

Terms and Conditions:

-You are NOT allowed to resell it. If you want resell rights you must pay an additional fee.
    -You are NOT allowed to leak it.
    -No refunds. All sales are final!

3. Unread #2 - May 2, 2016 at 9:48 AM
  4. Mootrucks
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    mootrucks mobile#8797
    In Memory of Jon Homosex (4) Embar League of Legends Tournament Winner <3 n4n0 (5) Extreme Homosex (7)
    Poképedia St. Patrick's Day 2013 St. Patrick's Day 2014 St. Patrick's Day 2017 St. Patrick's Day 2018 Gohan has AIDS (7) I saw Matthew Former OMM

Mootrucks Hero
    Mootrucks Donor Retired Sectional Moderator Legendary

This isn't allowed.

5. Unread #3 - May 2, 2016 at 9:52 AM
  6. F_Society
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

F_Society Member
    Banned

wow -_- , can you type to me the rule that forbids this? I've read the rules and I couldn't see

7. Unread #4 - May 2, 2016 at 9:59 AM
  8. Realist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    realistgold
    Two Factor Authentication User Supporting Business Homosex UWotM8? Rio 2016 Community Participant Extreme Homosex Heidy (2) Tortoise Penis
    Tom Black Lawrence (2) Runescape Participant Spam Forum Participant Donor Lounge Participant

Realist pm me to buy/sell gold/csgo skins or to donate to Sythe =)

of course this isn't allowed, surely if you'd use your brain you'd have been able to come to that conclusion yourself?

< How I personally made $12,847 online + How I made $734 in ONE DAY! Now its your turn | Trading Electronic Textbooks for RSGP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site