Healthy Living & Fitness

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by iKillem, Apr 29, 2012.

Healthy Living & Fitness
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 29, 2012 at 12:07 AM
  2. iKillem
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iKillem Member

Healthy Living & Fitness

If you need help with any exercise routines or some guidelines on what to eat and what not to eat wether it be your gaining muscle mass or just tryna lose weight post it here and ill do my best to help. i'm majoring in food and nutrition and physical fitness and i'm really learning a lot from these classes :) SO ASK AWAY :D

3. Unread #2 - Apr 29, 2012 at 7:22 AM
  4. Duly
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Duly Guru
    Banned

Healthy Living & Fitness

Want to list me a good arms (biceps triceps and forearms) Programme?

5. Unread #3 - Apr 29, 2012 at 9:20 AM
  6. iKillem
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iKillem Member

Healthy Living & Fitness

Depending on where your starting from you can start with skull crushers. which works on your triceps but the downfall to that is that it stretches your chest somewhat which means you will lose some of your chest if you dont mind that but if you do you can do regular tricep extensions or even tricep dips.

For biceps you can do basic bicep curls.

Forearms can be worked with wrist curls. for the other side you can do forearm extensions.

let me get my book back on monday and ill tell you everything that can work them but these are just the basics

7. Unread #4 - May 2, 2012 at 6:53 AM
  8. stuffs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

stuffs Guru

Healthy Living & Fitness

I stopped reading when you said doing skull crushers makes your chest smaller.

Also, skull crushers and bicep curls are like the two most basic bi and tri workouts, you're not giving him much of a routine.

Duly, you can workout your bis/tris/forearms directly, and that'll help, but the best thing to do is hit them with compounds. Also, try to use free weights. For example, if you're benching, try to use a barbell bench instead of a smith machine, or dumbbells if you just started lifting and don't have a workout partner. That way, along with working out your chest (primary muscles), you'll workout your stabilizer muscles are the same time (triceps in this case).

If you want, I can list enough workouts for you to have a bi/tri day or a bi day and a tri day.

9. Unread #5 - Sep 15, 2012 at 7:25 AM
  10. Mmshadow
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mmshadow Member
    Banned

Healthy Living & Fitness

got any tips for nice back workouts to get a nice back shape

< Next Soccer Cleat? | Favorite Sports Teams? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site