Do you wish you was born more in to the future?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fendle, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Unread #61 - Jun 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM
  2. ROFLZONE
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ROFLZONE Forum Addict
    Banned

if you wait for someone else to do something for you, you're going to be fucked. this is one of many reason why christians fail.

3. Unread #62 - Jun 13, 2012 at 12:24 AM
  4. Kellynora
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kellynora Member

The thought of being born in 2500 scares the shit out of me. I'm fine with having been born in '93. Although if I was born in the future, I'm assuming I wouldn't have any first-hand knowledge of life in 2012. I'd go about living normally, just as I currently do. It's like how people living in the 1700s fantasized about being born in 1980. No big deal to us now.

5. Unread #63 - Jun 13, 2012 at 2:25 AM
  6. omnicloud
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

omnicloud Active Member
    Banned

Short answer: Hell no

Reasoning: I already detest the way people act in the current world and it is only getting worse. Furthermore the current world resources are pretty terrible and with a 2:1 ratio of life vs death it can only get worse.

7. Unread #64 - Jun 13, 2012 at 7:40 AM
  8. oxodium
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

oxodium Grand Master
    Banned

I'm somewhat divided on this, I suppose it would be rather interesting to see what planet Earth would look like in 3 billion years, provided there still is one. But as for the short term future, not really.

9. Unread #65 - Jun 13, 2012 at 11:21 AM
  10. kk6
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kk6 Active Member

I definitely do wish that I was born more into the future...I think that it would be interesting to see the technology changes in medicine and stem cell research.

11. Unread #66 - Jun 13, 2012 at 12:56 PM
  12. Time To Buy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 (2) Poképedia Cool Kid Le Kingdoms Player Jake the Dog Green eggs and spam Rupee (2) RsProd OG Club
    Tom Black Bojack Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Oktoberfest 2013 Pizza Muncher Dunce Le DIAF
    Le Monkey We Are Legion Easter 2013 Village Drunk Ninja Brony Dragon Ball 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips

Time To Buy <3 Champ, Ryan, Trip, Beev, Stui, Yaroow, Semper, Pk, BSGP, FT, Poker, and ALL of Spam Forum
    Time to Buy Donor Retired Global Moderator

No. If anything, I wish I were born 4 years earlier.

13. Unread #67 - Jun 13, 2012 at 2:15 PM
  14. Zerkerfist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zerkerfist ..My kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder..
    $5 USD Donor New

I am pretty happy with the time period that I've been born in, tbh.

I would hate to have been born in the past, because things were so much different then and it doesn't sound like kids were able to get away with as much shit as we are today :p Not to mention the technology was pretty whack. I don't think I would want to be born in the future though either... I always picture the future (2500 time period) as being either extremely busy and futuristic, and the planet being severely overpopulated, or as being more like the end of the earths life... a period where the effects of all the pollution, global warming, wars, garbage disposal and environmental damage, etc. are being felt and the earth is basically just a giant wasteland.

15. Unread #68 - Jun 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM
  16. Renmanen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Renmanen Member

No, I'd wish to be borned later, Like in the 60's.

17. Unread #69 - Jun 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM
  18. theGuitarist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2014 Easter 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Easter 2014 Christmas 2013 St. Patrick's Day 2014 Halloween 2013

theGuitarist Derpzilla

I'm actually glad I was born in the 90's as I was able to still go outside myself at 7 and never had anyone try to kidnap me or anything; I would rather be born more earlier like the 60's or 70's. You could probably go everywhere alone as my dad said when he was 5, he walked to the store himself, rode his bikes miles and miles, even went into the dense forest at 5 and nothing happened. (Except for the occasionally gypsies lol) 90's was still a definite good time to be born.

Now it's overprotective hysteria. Drives me nuts, but I understand as there are too many crazy people out there now. Plus resources are being used up slowly and slowly. I don't really want to see what the future will be like. It's up to us to stop this but pretty much the elite officials don't really care about this. They have the power to do so, but they only care about themselves, power, and money.

19. Unread #70 - Jun 16, 2012 at 11:52 AM
  20. Chosenn One
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Tier 1 Prizebox (3) SytheSteamer

Chosenn One I'm the guy your parents warned you about.

After watching "Back to the Future", I wouldn't mind being born back in the old western days when you can wear a little half-face mask, go off shoot someone or rob a bank and not get caught cause you had a mask on lol

21. Unread #71 - Jun 16, 2012 at 3:25 PM
  22. Realsies
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Realsies Guru
    Banned

no...because in 2500, people will just be saying the same thing. Plus I wouldn't appreciate the technology, having no knowledge of being born at this time and than somehow being born again in 2500...

I think a better question would be, if you had a time machine, what time would you visit...That way, you can appreciate what you are seeing.

23. Unread #72 - Jun 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM
  24. Heeatz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Heeatz Grand Master

No, I wouldn't wanna change anything lol, the people around me, wouldn't change them 1 bit :p

< Best piece of advice | Getting high off human waste >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site