Cashtro is a Ban Evader

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by MrBigShot81, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Cashtro is a Ban Evader
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 13, 2016 at 11:57 AM
  2. MrBigShot81
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MrBigShot81 Newcomer

Cashtro is a Ban Evader

Link to current Sythe account: Cashtro
    Link to banned Sythe account(s): Salantrepa
    Why you think they are ban evading (just an IP audit match is NOT ENOUGH!) :

Hi, they are a banned user evading. That user being many users, you can see suckv2 report on him here with all the vaders: Salantrepa He was Smoke420 on other sites and you can see the link there and he was banned for flag proxy sales, scams, and many things in the past too.

The users name real name Jake Smoak, he uses his mother's PayPal "Mary Smoak" you can see in this report his skype username is his real name "Jake Smoak" https://another bot.org/forums/topic/33660-smoke420-scammed-me/

This user is trying to sell goods on cashrune.com you can see here that Cashrune.com's PayPal is non other than the banned users name "Mary Smoak" he uses (his mother)

[​IMG]

I already reported him to another bot and the moderators confirmed and banned him off, let me know anything else you need. You can cleary see his name in the chat, all his history accs, and his name on PayPal is Mary Smoak his mother, his name is Jake Smoak. Let me know if you need more info for the PayPal proof I will only send direct not post public. Thanks.

3. Unread #2 - Aug 13, 2016 at 12:02 PM
  4. Astro
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer

Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

Cashtro is a Ban Evader

Your link is broken

5. Unread #3 - Aug 13, 2016 at 12:03 PM
  6. MrBigShot81
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MrBigShot81 Newcomer

Cashtro is a Ban Evader

7. Unread #4 - Aug 13, 2016 at 12:11 PM
  8. Astro
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer

Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

Cashtro is a Ban Evader

Banned, thanks for your report.

^ MrBigShot81 likes this.
< Reporting WorldRS for Name Recovery | Swayscapes Scammed Me >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site