Cannot walk stage in high school graduation?

Discussion in 'Personal Support' started by Aritapl0x, Jun 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 4, 2016 at 3:16 PM
  2. Aritapl0x
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Aritapl0x Newcomer
    Banned

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and honestly found it for the support. Please don't try to fix my grammar mistakes as I'm very worried as of right now. I will begin with introducing myself. I am Jason and 18 years of age and a senior in high school. I need to appeal and be granted permission to join the graduation ceremony and I thought I had good enough reasons but they didn't work.

I have 20 absences and the max you can have is 7. The reason why I was absent was because my mother forgot to pay for my UC applications (university of California) and I just felt like giving up. I didn't have the motivation to do good in school because I called the UC office and they said I must pay for it but they don't promise me any admissions decision. I was destroyed by this and just began to skip school and blame it all on my mother. She then kicked me out the house and I was forced to live at my dads. I kept going back and forth between homes. I know this was stupid but I got over it soon. I

Soon later around February (beginning of the semester still) some boy that's a gang banger wanted to fight me over some stupid tweet that was not aimed at him at all. I stated that I would not fight and I do not fight (I'm 6'0 and barely 150). This boy came to my school literally the next day and pushed me infront of everyone at school and infront of an administrator, I just ignored it and walked away. He told me he would "catch me slipping" and said his gang name. He comes to my school almost daily after school and still tries to force me to fight and calls me names and punks my friends and I. One day I was out late celebrating my friend's bday and we called some girls to hang out, but somehow he Got informed and came to our location and tried to force me to fight again. He followed us with a weapon (some people say a hammer,
    Some people say a knife, and some a gun) and we had to get an uber to take us home safe. (I did not drive at this moment in time nor did any of my
    Friends)

I had screen shots of the tweets, my mom talked to the attendance lady and counselor about the UC apps, and I wanted to bring friends as witnesses and proof but they didn't allow me.

I told them what happen and everything and showed screen shots and I thought they were cool with it. They then asked me why have I been absent lately and I told them I got into an accident not too long ago without a license and they told me to get a license ASAP or else I could be in huge trouble. They asked for DMV papers and I said I have them at my dad's
    and they told me to step out as they talked.

They then told me I have to go to appeal level 3 (final appeal this Monday and last chance to convince them to let me walk). I then found my DMV papers and told them I found them to prove all the past dates and my assistant principle told me "it doesn't matter, you're GOIG to appeal 3 with the dean, principle, and senior sponsor" and I was very sad. I don't know what to do.... I brought my phone with screen shots of the tweets and showing the date, I told them to call my mother and father, told them to call the DMV, and even wanted to bring witnesses.

I am hoping to pass appeal 3 and bringing pictures of the accident, insurance statement, DMV papers, print out of tweets, print out emails that I owe the UC system money and its late. I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND NEED HELP. I am a good kid with above a 3.0 GPA and always stayed out of trouble. I never have been suspended or anythig

3. Unread #2 - Jun 4, 2016 at 3:51 PM
  4. Aritapl0x
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Aritapl0x Newcomer
    Banned

•print out of pics of the car accident explaining why I'm at the DMV so much lately
    • DMV papers proving date and that I took a behind the wheel test and failed it.
    •print out that I owed money in UC apps. It's like reminders to pay (latest one Jan 13)
    • print outs of the Twitter shit
    •made Daniel explain why I was absent a lot to first
    •tell them to check the records of the emergency card change to show I was moving back and forth with my dad

I am bringing this to prove that I'm not BSing this. Any other things you guys recommend?

5. Unread #3 - Jun 5, 2016 at 12:49 PM
  6. Aritapl0x
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Aritapl0x Newcomer
    Banned

Less than 24 hours until my final appeal. Please, I need confidence and honest opinions

7. Unread #4 - Jun 5, 2016 at 5:06 PM
  8. Aritapl0x
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Aritapl0x Newcomer
    Banned

JESUS CHRIST PLEASE

9. Unread #5 - Jun 5, 2016 at 7:32 PM
  10. Hes2Good4You
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

Hes2Good4You Member
    Trade With Caution

Hey, if you can't... Beat that fuckers ass. Fuck his gang.

11. Unread #6 - Jun 5, 2016 at 8:15 PM
  12. Aritapl0x
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Aritapl0x Newcomer
    Banned

I will lose lol. I'm 6'0 and skinny, like I can barely bench 35 on each side

< Offering help to any who is struggling with some sort of mental illness or any personal issue! | Best way to hide cuts >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site