Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gaming General' started by I Bleed Duke Blue, Jun 27, 2012.

Skyrim
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM
  2. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

Skyrim

Is it hard to pick up and play?

I really want a new game on Xbox 360 that I can exhaust a lot of time and enjoyment out of to pass me through the summer months.

But I don't really want a game that takes me a long time to learn how to play. Challenging is good, but not knowing isn't really what I want.

I just remember RS being incredibly difficult when I started it, is that the same with Skyrim?

3. Unread #2 - Jun 27, 2012 at 3:48 PM
  4. Quatakai
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    quatakai

Quatakai Grand Master
    Quatakai Donor Legendary Retired Sectional Moderator

Skyrim

Skyrim is an incredibly easy game, if your looking for an addicting game with a cool storyline and nice features, but isn't challenging (even on the hardest of difficulties) then you should definitely pick it up.

5. Unread #3 - Jun 27, 2012 at 3:49 PM
  6. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Do Not Trade

Skyrim

Awesome, thanks man. My brother was offering to just give me it, so it sounds like playing with house money. :D

7. Unread #4 - Jun 27, 2012 at 4:49 PM
  8. Laptop65
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013

Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

Skyrim

It's very good, very addictive and very long. So you won't finish it in like a day or something, there is plenty to do in it aside from the main story, the nice thing is the game is completely free roam, so you are not confined to one mission at a time and such. I highly recommend the game, although don't blame us if it takes over your life :p

9. Unread #5 - Jun 27, 2012 at 4:56 PM
  10. The Lost Tape
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

The Lost Tape Member
    Banned

Skyrim

I agree with other's that posted I have it my self and tried it.. It's a really great game to play I've not played it for like 2months now because I'm bored of it I'm defiantly going to start playing again in Summer Holidays but I'm stuck on the Elder Scrolls :p

11. Unread #6 - Jun 27, 2012 at 5:37 PM
  12. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Do Not Trade

Skyrim

Sounds awesome guys, thanks for the honest and detailed input. :)

13. Unread #7 - Jul 11, 2012 at 4:18 PM
  14. Jellee
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jellee Forum Addict

Skyrim

Just like its predecessors, Skyrim is a great, addicting, and overall fun game.
    There's something for everybody. I, for instance, don't really like swinging swords, battleaxes, hatchets etc around like a madman. I prefer being the sneaky type; crouching, getting in the right position to take the shot with my bow, and hope I kill my enemy. The combat is really well made, and very easy to learn.
    I definitely recommend this game. If you ever get bored with it (Which I doubt, seeing as there are just so many faction quests, other side quests and dragons to hunt) you could buy its predecessor, The elder scrolls IV: Oblivion.

< A couple OCE's that I've done! SUBSCRIBE! | Best Strategy War Game I found >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site