Mage Training Arena Bot - earns 6M in 24 hours

Discussion in 'Archives' started by robotzindisguise, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 8, 2007 at 9:44 PM
  2. robotzindisguise
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

robotzindisguise Guru

If you would like to get to 99 mage and make 100M+ in the process, without hundreds of hours of blood, sweat and tears, read on. I have written a bot that does all four magic training arena games, it is reliable and can operate 24 hours a day. My original Video on YouTube was taken down after about 30 hours by Jagex, and I think they recently took down the screenshot below showing my account which now has 99 magic. This program interfaces with your mouse and keyboard in a way that is so human, it is just as good as doing the work yourself. What this means is, if you are bored of doing the same things over and over, you no longer have to. Check out my other vid which gives an idea of the XP it can make in a single day (and night), there will be a free demo coming soon.
    Thanks to gurus Speljohan and 0120012345 for verifying!

I made a new video for the release of Magic Training 2, here it is in action:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRaYymjkcOM

YouTube vid showing what it can do in just 24 hours: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co-qDfjyuRI

Our originial first ever vid shows Magic Training 1 in action, it was removed from YouTube but is available to download at, http://www.mediafire.com/?3zkyree9vmx
    It's also a great video, and gives you an idea of what it can do.

Our official website is http://www.robotzindisguise.com

[​IMG]

-Robotz in Disguise

3. Unread #2 - Oct 8, 2007 at 11:49 PM
  4. robotzindisguise
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

robotzindisguise Guru

Thanks killerjj666 for this, a good introduction to those who don't know what the Mage Training Arena is, and how the bot works, and if you have any questions on how much Xp you will get per hour, or how much money you will make per hour, then you'll get a good idea from this guide:

Mage Training Arena Bot Help By Killerjj666
    This little guide about Mage Arena Bot, will just explain little tips on, how to use it, what it does, and some information that might help you out before buying this great bot. Here i go.

To start off, you must be a member to use this bot, this bot is useless if you are not a member in the game "Runescape" and then you must have the correct settings so the bot can understand what's going on.
    Settings:
    Here are settings that my friend uses.
    - True Color (32-Bit) http://*******.com/ystfbr
    - RuneScape brighness setting on the SECOND DARKEST and play on low-detail!
    - RealTime Task Manager Process http://*******.com/yq7v2c
    With these settings, you should NOT get any problems using this bot. Full instructions on how to set these can be found on the support page at www.robotzindisguise.com
    If you can play RuneScape, you have everthing you need on your computer for the bot to work.
    Robotz in Disguise provide full customer support, if you ever have any questions or need tech help with your bot, send them an e-mail - they reply within 24 hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------​

To start off, Magic Training Arena has 4 Portals, each going to a different minigame, you must earn certain points so that you will be able to buy infinity, which is your main goal to becoming rich:
    MiniGame Information:
    MiniGame 1 (Telekinetic Theatre): You will be teleported to a random maze with a statue inside it. The object of this minigame is to move the statue around using the Telekinetic Grab spell, aiming for the exit square. Finishing one maze will reward you with 2 Telekinetic Pizazz Points. And when completing five mazes in a row, you will be rewarded with 8 bonus Telekinetic Pizazz Points, 1,000 Magic XP and ten law runes.
    MiniGame 2 (Alchemist's Playground): In this minigame there is a guardian, eight cupboards, and a hole in the wall in which to deposit coins. In the cupboards can be found five different items; leather boots, adamant kite shields, adamant medium helms, emeralds and rune long swords. The location of each object changes randomly. The reward from these items will change, with the values of the items changing from 1,5,8,15, or 30 coins.
    Minigame 3 (Enchanting Chamber): Upon entering this minigame, you will find a guardian which you may ask for help. In this room there are four different piles of shapes in the corners of the room and a platform with a hole in it. Dragonstones may spawn around the room on the floor.
    Minigame 4 (Creature Graveyard): In this room you will find various piles of bones and four sets of chutes on the walls which can be used to deposit fruit. In this room you will get damaged due to falling bones (It is a safe mini-game, if you die you'll be teleported outside the portal and will lose 10 Pizzaz points. There is no way to prevent this damage) and your task is to convert bones to bananas or peaches and eat enough to stay alive while you deposit as many fruit as possible in the holes in the walls.

Bot Settings: (Bot Instructions)
    First option should be the minigame you wish the bot to focus on, each minigame has a different range of exp that could be gained per hour, and runes that should be brought, and staffs. Here is some information.
    (Alchemist's Playground): 88,000 Exp Per Hour, Nature Runes + Fire Staff
    (Creature Graveyard): 4695 EXP Per Hour, Nature Runes + Mud Staff
    (Enchanting Chamber) *Regular + D-Stone* : 40170 Exp Per Hour, Cosmic runes.
    (Enchanting Chamber) *Enchant For Exp* : 56,238 Exp Per Hour, Cosmic runes.
    (Enchanting Chamber) *World Hop* : 11,400 Exp Per Hour, Cosmic runes.
    (Telekinetic Theatre): 8270 Exp Per Hour, Law runes + Air Staff
    *Note: Exp Per Hour is based on lvl 5 enchant. Recommended staff depends on which enchant spell you want to use*
    If you don't have the recommended staff, you can bring runes instead, but it will save money in the long-run using staffs.

The Bot Itself + Information About It:
    [​IMG]
    1: The RuneScape username of the account you wish to train, and the number of hours training you have left. (You may buy training for multiple accounts, if you have training for more than one RS account, select which one you'd like to train here).
    2: Auto-Talk! If on, will talk to other players that talk to you!
    3: Optional. Enter your RuneScape password if you'd like the bot to be able to log-in for you, required to run for long periods of time.
    (Robotz in Disguise software is 100% secure, but they advise setting a bank-pin and recovs - because the bot will never need to access your bank).
    4: Minigame Selection
    5: Option to enchant dragonstones when they re-spawn. If you are doing a mini-game other than enchant, you will have this option. If selected the bot will periodically leave the mini-game and go to the enchant chamber to enchant the dragonstones when they spawn. It is a good way to pick up enchant points while performing one of the other games.
    6: Select which of the Enchant spells you want the bot to use.
    7: Enter how many points you'd like the bot to earn for you.
    8: Information, about how long it will take, runes and staff(s) the bot recommends, and how much Xp the bot will earn to get the points you entered.
    9: Click here to begin!
    (You can pause the bot for 30 seconds by typing * into chat - this is good if you want to stay at the computer, with private chat on you can watch tv and talk to friends at the same time, remember to delete the * or the bot will pause again once the 30 seconds are up. Type anything else to stop the bot).

Most Popular Reward Items, and their cost in Pizzaz points:
    Object Name ***Telekinetic***Alchemist***Enchantment***Graveyard
    Infinity Boots ******120 ********120 *********1200 *********120
    Infinity Gloves ******175 *******225 *********1500 *********175
    Infinity Hat ******350 ***********400 *********3000 *********350
    Infinity Top ******400 ***********450 *********4000 *********400
    Infinity Robe ******450 ***********500 *********5000 *********450

The approximate time it takes for the bot to earn each item, and cost in Runes (based on lvl 5 enchant):
    Infinity Boots:
    TeleKinetic: 1 Hour + 12 Minutes (210 Law Runes, 210 Air Runes or Air Staff)
    Alchemist: 36 Minutes (384 Nature Runes, 1920 Fire Runes or Fire Staff)
    Enchantment: 48 Minutes (120 Cosmic Runes)
    GraveYard: 31 Minutes ( 101 Nature Runes, Mud Staff Recommended)
    Infinity Gloves:
    TeleKinetic: 1 Hour + 45 Minutes (306 Law Runes, 306 Air Runes or Air Staff)
    Alchemist: 1 Hour + 7 Minutes (720 Nature Runes, 3600 Fire Runes or Fire Staff)
    Enchantment: 1 Hour (150 Cosmic Runes)
    GraveYard: 45 Minutes (148 Nature Runes, Mud Staff Recommended)
    Infinity Hat:
    TeleKinetic: 3 Hours + 30 Minutes (612 Law Runes, 612 Air Runes or Air Staff)
    Alchemist: 2 Hours (1280 Nature Runes, 6400 Fire Runes or Fire Staff)
    Enchantment: 2 Hours (300 Cosmic Runes)
    GraveYard: 1 Hours + 31 Minutes (297 Nature Runes, Mud Staff Recommended)
    Infinity Top:
    TeleKinetic: 4 Hours (700 Law Runes, 700 Air Runes or Air Staff)
    Alchemist: 2 Hours + 15 Minutes (1440 Nature Runes, 7200 Fire Runes or Fire Staff)
    Enchantment: 2 Hours + 40 Minutes (400 Cosmic Runes)
    GraveYard: 1 Hours + 44 Minutes (340 Nature Runes, Mud Staff Recommended)
    Infinity Robe:
    TeleKinetic: 4 Hours + 30 Minutes (787 Law Runes,787 Air Runes or Air Staff)
    Alchemist: 2 Hours + 30 Minutes (1600 Nature Runes, 8000 Fire Runes or Fire Staff)
    Enchantment: 3 Hours + 19 Minutes (500 Cosmic Runes)
    GraveYard: 1 Hours + 57 Minutes (383 Nature Runes + Mud Staff Recommended)

5. Unread #3 - Oct 9, 2007 at 12:01 AM
  6. robotzindisguise
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

robotzindisguise Guru

Remember if you have any questions, problems or want to discuss anything related to the bot, do so here on this thread - don't make new threads related to the bot.
    Thank you

7. Unread #4 - Oct 9, 2007 at 12:12 AM
  8. jebckr
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

jebckr Guru
    Banned

Just give it a day or so. Someone will offer to verify it. I sent a few mods a pm pointing them in this direction.

9. Unread #5 - Oct 9, 2007 at 6:20 AM
  10. slamed ur sister
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

slamed ur sister Active Member

shit man sweet youtube vid but its a b it fishy, btw how many runes did u use in 24 hours??

11. Unread #6 - Oct 9, 2007 at 7:26 AM
  12. 0120012345
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

0120012345 Grand Master

i can verify...lawl is this some guide or stuffs

MSN:is [email protected] incase i will verify it

13. Unread #7 - Oct 9, 2007 at 7:46 AM
  14. TheEnd
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

TheEnd Active Member

Its a program mate ;) "NOTE" you need java 1.6 to run this.

15. Unread #8 - Oct 9, 2007 at 9:56 AM
  16. robotzindisguise
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

robotzindisguise Guru

The trail takes you around each of the 4 mini-games, showing you what it can do (note pick a world that has dragon-stones in the enchant game). It will enchant the stones, perform about 10 alchs in alchemist, make 1 deposit of fruit in graveyard and will solve 1 maze, then logs out. Type "stop" into chat if you want to stop it at any time. Note: the bot can't read German so stick to the regular worlds.

I used about 9k nats in the 24 hours - Alchemist points are the most expensive - cost an average of 3 nats each, Telekinetic 1.5 laws ea (average of 8.2 laws per maze, 10 bonus laws every 5 mazes, and average of 3.8 points per maze), Graveyard 0.75 nats ea, Enchant (depends on magic level) I get 12 PER cosmic.

17. Unread #9 - Oct 9, 2007 at 10:17 AM
  18. Nullware
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Nullware Guru

It's in Java so I'm not surprised none of the scans are catching anything. It's odd that he is not able to show ANY proof though. Not one screenshot/video at all. Apparently the video got removed on YouTube.. If that were true you could simply upload the video at a file host for people to download and watch. Highly probable chance of scam.

19. Unread #10 - Oct 9, 2007 at 10:22 AM
  20. robotzindisguise
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

robotzindisguise Guru

21. Unread #11 - Oct 9, 2007 at 8:36 PM
  22. :.Owner.:
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

:.Owner.: Member

any1 try? i might do on noob, but want some1 to try first.

23. Unread #12 - Oct 9, 2007 at 11:32 PM
  24. robotzindisguise
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

robotzindisguise Guru

25. Unread #13 - Oct 10, 2007 at 11:27 AM
  26. WoW Sucks
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WoW Sucks Global Moderator
    Banned

This seems to be legit. (Speljohan downloaded it and looked at it etc)

27. Unread #14 - Oct 10, 2007 at 1:57 PM
  28. isosceles
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

isosceles Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor

Wow, if that bot can really do all that, I will be very impressed. You must be an extraordinary programmer. I like that it's just a java file. I can run it on linux that way :D

I suppose I will give the demo a shot.

29. Unread #15 - Oct 10, 2007 at 2:27 PM
  30. speljohan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

speljohan Guru
    Visual Basic Programmers

I've analyzed the application, and it doesn't appear to be infected in any way, i also checked the java source and it looks legit. Although, as a Java programmer myself, i must complain on the messy source :p Still, good work :)

31. Unread #16 - Oct 10, 2007 at 3:26 PM
  32. robotzindisguise
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

robotzindisguise Guru

Thanks, we are also developing a PC bot that will be capable of bringing back the good old days of 100 PC points per hour.

33. Unread #17 - Oct 10, 2007 at 5:27 PM
  34. isosceles
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

isosceles Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor

Sounds like you have some vast plans. Good luck :D

Anyway, I tried to run it and only a blank window popped up. Think it's a problem with linux?

35. Unread #18 - Oct 10, 2007 at 5:45 PM
  36. robotzindisguise
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

robotzindisguise Guru

Yes, we have not tested it on Linux. Try resizing the window - let me know if that works

37. Unread #19 - Oct 10, 2007 at 8:24 PM
  38. brad13925
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

brad13925 Active Member

Dude...it says the program will only work on 1 username...what if our user gets hacked or something?...can we change it?

39. Unread #20 - Oct 10, 2007 at 8:35 PM
  40. robotzindisguise
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

robotzindisguise Guru

If you lose your RS account for whatever reason, you can switch the bot to another account free of charge, by e-mailing customer support.

< Buying Membership | [Mail\EBT]130 99 mage, 99 range, 80mish on it i think. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site