g2h is a scammer

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by SAN, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
g2h is a scammer
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 13, 2011 at 10:01 AM
  2. SAN
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

SAN Member

g2h is a scammer

Update 2011-08-16: Another scam report about g2h by another user:
    By Korbin: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1208364

--

Seller's Sythe profile link: http://www.sythe.org/member.php?u=306249

Briefly explain the trade: First, I've posted on another user's thread about an upgrade, and received g2h offer in my pm inbox. Everything looked smooth at the beginning, met him at his location, handled out cash, after some time he went offline. Later on, it looked like that I was blocked from his MSN as I saw him taking more orders and navigating through forums. He asked me once again what my msn was.
    What is more, it looks like he would've applied pin to add membership, not as he claimed that he'll use a wallie card. I believe if I wouldn't have re-asked if he'll use a Wallie card, it could've ended in a worse way. Some minor rulebreaking as well - he asked for a vouch as well.

Proof that you were not talking to an impostor:
    Received pm:
    [​IMG]
    MSN convo (beginning):
    [​IMG]

Trade screenshots: Unfortunately, I haven't made any screens of the cash transfer. Fortunately, g2h has never denied that he received my 12m.
    I'll supply full MSN-convo screenshots at the end of this message.

Current membership status:
    [​IMG]

His original post, where he claims that he's using Wallie cards for upgrades:
    [​IMG]

Another forum messages confirming that, what is mentioned above (theese are screen-shotted to avoid any possible modifications):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MSN Conversation:
    (Same image as in the proof that I wasn't talking to an imposter)
    [​IMG]
    (Confirmation on msn that he had sent me private message on sythe)
    [​IMG]
    (After giving him 12m and telling my details, he goes off for approximately 6 hours. I was able to see that he was navigating through forums, yet his msn was off. That we've met eachothers in game can be seen in the logs about my royal crown)
    [​IMG]
    (Beginning of the evening's convo, he asks for my details once again, also asks for a vouch after everything will be done)
    [​IMG]
    (He fucks himself up - in his topic he claimed that he uses wallies for upgrades, now, he says that he'll apply a pin. That's worst what he could've said)
    [​IMG]
    (Refuses to refund as I refuse to have myself's account upgraded through his pins. He says that he'll apply the upgrade tomorrow (i.e. today))
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (And finally the end of our convo).

Yes, he has 72 hours limit to apply the upgrade, but his behaviour doesn't look very good - customers are hoping to be upgraded through Wallie cards, yet he upgrades through pins. Initial time of his first pm: 2011-08-12 01:42 PM.

Here's a link to g2h upgrade's thread:
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1188510
    In 5th page he talks to some of his customers not very politely :)

That's all, I believe. Sorry if it isn't detailed enough, I'm quite new to Sythe :) I do not understand why I've accepded this guy's offer to upgrade my account, refused other offers before, when I needed my upgrades. It looks like I'm not the only one who's having issues with g2h at the moment, and some of his customers aren't treated very politely when they talked about theese issues in his topic.

Looking forward to seeing your responces,

San

Edit: Seems like he's still taking new customers before finishing his deals with old ones..

Add-on:

I haven't paid? Hah, you make me laugh, to be honest. I wonder why you apologised for the hassle and for the delays in the beginning if I hadn't paid you. Looks like I'm not the only one who's having problems with you. If you think that you can scam newcommers.. Well. We've got an idiom in my country - "Jumped on a bear".
    Hopefully, SuvRS, draiki13 or Korbin will have some pics of transfering wealth.

If that's what is in my thread won't be enough to ban you - hopefully other guys will have more info.

@g2h Here's another thread which you should look at: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1204939

Also another rhetorical question - why would I've asked for refund when you've said that you'll use another method for subscription, not the Wallie card? (MSN convo picture number 4)

Edit: Changed [URL][/URL] tags to [IMG][/IMG] ones. For unknown reasons, first [IMG][/IMG] tags aren't working on private's message picture. If necesarry, could try to repost it in another reply, yet, an administrator needs to post before I can make second reply :)

3. Unread #2 - Aug 15, 2011 at 10:11 AM
  4. SAN
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

SAN Member

g2h is a scammer

72 hours passed after the time when the money was paid to g2h (counting last received message's time at the afternoon's (first) conversation, 2011-08-12 16:53 local time (14:53 British Summer Time).

Trying to repost first picture (private's message one) under IMG tags, as theese were not working for some reason in the first post.

[​IMG]

Edit: Not working in this post either.

Edit no. 2: Who is voting for the threads :s? And how to vote for threads? Was wondering about that from the time when I've registered here, as I wanted to vote for one at Account Upgrades forum :')

Edit3: Forgot to mention. Current membership status changed to member - bought an upgrade from Dumby1.

5. Unread #3 - Aug 17, 2011 at 2:47 AM
  6. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

g2h is a scammer

banned for now

7. Unread #4 - Aug 20, 2011 at 1:50 PM
  8. FlyingToast
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious

FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

g2h is a scammer