Sythe.org FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Discussion in 'Outdated Stickies' started by JohnK, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 7, 2011 at 5:05 AM
  2. JohnK
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

Sythe.org FAQ

Table of Contents:

Sythe, its staff and what we do
    • What is Sythe.org?
    • How do I pronounce Sythe?
    • Who runs and controls Sythe.Org?
    • How do I know who's on staff?
    • Who is on the upper staff?
    • What's the difference between administrators, global moderators, and sectional moderators?
    • How are staff chosen?
    • How do I contact a moderator?
    • How do I contact an administrator?
    • How do I contact Sythe?
    • Who should I contact regarding advertising?
    Sythe and how it works
    • How do I report a post?
    • How do I request my thread to be moved or locked?
    • How do I change my thread title?
    • Are there more forum themes?
    • How do I dispute an infraction I received?
    • What is LiveHelp?
    • Who runs LiveHelp?
    • How do I embed youtube videos?
    • What do all these slang terms and abbreviations mean?
    Rules and Regulations
    • What rules do I have to follow?
    • Can I change my account name?
    • Can I have more than one account?
    • What if a family member or friend wants to create an account in the same household as me?
    • How big can my signature be?
    • How big can my avatar be?
    • What is ban evading / vading?
    Ranks and what they mean
    • What kinds of ranks are there?
    • What are staff ranks?
    • What are status ranks?
    • What are fun ranks?
    • How do I get a fun rank?
    • What fun ranks are there?
    • Are the people with the Runescape mod rank Runescape player moderators?
    • Why do some users have a trade with caution rank?
    • What is a self-requested ban?
    • How can I get the highly trusted rank?
    • If I know a programming language, can I have a programming rank?
    All about donations
    • How do I donate?
    • What donation methods are there?
    • How do I donate vith Paypal?
    • How do I donate with RSGP?
    • Why are there restrictions on Paypal donations?
    • What are the perks of donating?
    • How do I manage my perks?
    • Why do others that have donated the same amount as me have a different rank?
    The blackmarket and how it works
    • Are there any market specific rules I need to know?
    • What are vouches?
    • How do I get vouches?
    • Where do I put my vouches?
    • What is bumping?
    • When can I bump?
    • What payment methods are accepted on Sythe.org?
    Nabbing scammers
    • I've been scammed by someone, what should I do?
    • How do I report a scammer?
    • What is considered proof?
    • If I'm scammed, will I get compensation from Sythe?
    • What should I do during a trade to make sure that if they scam I will be able to get them banned?
    Trading Safe
    • How do I trade safely?
    • How should I determine trustworthiness?
    • What is the safest payment method?
    • Is sending money as a gift through Paypal safe?
    • If I buy RuneScape account from someone, can it be recovered even if I add my email?
    • Can money be charged back via MoneyBookers?

^ Daxerbate and WeRnIE like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 9, 2012 at 6:03 PM
  4. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

Sythe, its staff, and what we do

What is Sythe.org?

Sythe.org is a cheating forum and black-market owned and created on April 22nd, 2005 by Sythe (Richard) after the fall of RuneCMS. Though Sythe.org's main user base is here for the black market sections, Sythe.org is also home to RuneScape forums, programming forums, general discussion forums, a debate forum, gaming forums, graphics forums and community forums. Although most members come for the market, many stick around for the rest of what Sythe.org has to offer.

How do I pronounce Sythe?

It's pronounced the same way as "scythe" is.

Who runs and controls Sythe.org?

Sythe.org is owned by a company directed by Sythe (Richard). Its daily operations are managed by a volunteer team consisting of sectional moderators, global moderators, and administrators. Sythe manages the server and oversees the staff team.

More information:

How do I know who's on staff?

Staff members have certain characteristics to distinguish themselves from regular users. They have a rank or ranks to represent what sections they have permissions in and their rank. Their usernames are bold and colored with different colors as well using the following system:
    • Games Moderator
    • Community Moderator
    • Graphics Moderator
    • Support Center Moderator
    • Off-Topic Moderator
    • Market Moderator
    • RuneScape Moderator
    • Security Moderator
    • Global Moderator
    • Administrator
    More information:

Who is on the upper staff?

The upper staff consists of all the global moderators and the administrators of Sythe.org. The upper staff have more responsibilities than the lower staff (sectionals) such as managing the staff team, voting on new staff polls, voting on pardon polls, handling donator avatar requests, and more.

What's the difference between administrators, global moderators, and sectional moderators?

Sectionals moderate in their assigned section(s) where they have permissions to do so. They generally deal with spam reports, scam reports, disputes, and pardons. Global moderators have permissions in every section hence the term, global; they can do everything the sectionals can and more. Specifically they partake in polls, issue permanent/forum bans, and take on account recoveries. Administrators take care of the most important issues as well as running the staff team and generally do not do general moderating. There are two tiers of admins, "special," and "general." General administrators tend to distributing TwC ranks, IP bans, creating/changing forums, etc. Special administrators have different roles placed among each of them, including but not limited to, technical development, donations, etc.

More information:

How are staff chosen?

New staff are chosen by the current staff team. When someone is nominated, there is an upper level poll where globals and admins vote. If the vote achieves a 60% majority the user is promoted.

More information:

How do I contact a moderator?

Your best bet to contact a moderator is to PM them. You can also try to contact them via MSN or Skype. If you need to dispute a ban, report a scammer, or report a post, use the appropriate forums to do so.

New to Sythe is the [Now Live] Two new Sythe discord servers. You can use this to directly reach almost all staff if they are online. The previous link has a walk-through of how to get into our discord!

See also:
    • How do I report a scammer?
    • How do I report a post?
    • How do I dispute a ban?

How do I contact an administrator?

Contacting an administrator works essentially the same way as contacting a moderator but admins are much busier and may take longer to respond. If you have an urgent matter and need to speak with an admin quickly, try contacting a global and ask them to help you get a hold of an admin. The global may also be able to help you, removing the need to get in touch with an admin.

See also:
    • How do I contact a moderator?

How do I contact Sythe?

You can PM Sythe but he will most likely only respond if it is a very important matter. You can ask an administrator to attempt to contact him on your behalf but they will only do so if they deem it necessary. Most problems can be solved by contacting a global or an administrator instead.

Who should I contact regarding advertising?

You should send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] with your request to advertise. You can also PM Sythe directly. If you don't hear back within 1-2 weeks, you can try contacting an administrator to relay your request to Sythe. Lastly, you can click the "Advertise with Sythe" Button in the top right corner of the page underneath the advertisement banner.​

^ Daxerbate likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2022
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 11, 2012 at 7:37 PM
  6. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

SuF Legend

Sythe.org and how it works

How do I report a post?

Click on: "Report" button located at the top right of the post you'd like to report, above the user's join date. In the text box on the reporting page type in what offense they have committed so that the moderators know what to look for.

How do I request my thread to be moved or locked?

There are different methods you can use so your thread can be either locked or moved into a different section. The preferred method is to report your thread by clicking the "Report" button at the top right and requesting what you need done there. You can also ask a moderator in Discord or on Skype. Lastly, you can PM a moderator who has permissions in that specific section or a global moderator if it is extremely urgent.

See also:
    1. How do I know who's on staff?
    2. What's the difference between administrators, global moderators, and sectional moderators?
    3. How do I contact a moderator?

How do I change my thread title?

Edit your thread.

See also:
    1. How do I report a post?
    2. How do I know who's on staff?
    3. What's the difference between administrators, global moderators, and sectional moderators?
    4. How do I contact a moderator?

Are there more forum themes?

Yes, there are currently three themes for the forum. To change your theme scroll to the very bottom of the page, and in the bottom left corner you will see: [​IMG]. Use this to select the theme you like best.

How do I dispute an infraction I received?

You should PM the moderator who gave you the infraction and explain why you do not believe the infraction was warranted. If there is further disagreement PM a global and ask them to settle the dispute.

What is Discord?

Discord is a great place to talk to the community but also get in touch with Staff and other users you may need to reach. Here is a link to how you can get start chatting: Sythe's Discord.

How do I embed YouTube videos?

First, find the youtube video you want to embed. Next, copy all the letters/numbers that follow the "v=" in the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ). Finally, select the youtube tag option ([​IMG]), and paste the letters/numbers in between the tags.

What do all these slang terms and abbreviations mean?

B& - Banned
    DNS - Do Not Suggest
    IMO - In My Opinion
    MM - Middleman
    MS - Microsoft
    MSP - Microsoft Points
    OMM - Official Middleman
    PA - PlayerAuctions
    PP - PayPal
    RSGP - RuneScape Gold Pieces
    SF - Spam Forum
    SRB - Self Requested Ban
    TBH - To Be Honest
    TL;DR - Too Long; Didn't Read
    TWC - Trade with Caution
    Vader - Ban Evader
    WTB - Want to Buy
    WTS - Want to Sell
    WU - Western Union
    XBL - Xbox Live​

How do I select multiple posts to quote?

Multi Quoting has been made super easy, all you have to do is click the [​IMG] button located in the bottom right corner of the post you wish to quote. This will automatically add it to a multi quote; do this for all posts you wish to quote. When you are done quoting, simply scroll to the button of the page where you would normally type a reply. To the left of "Post Reply" will be this button [​IMG]. Click that and you will be in business!​

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 13, 2012 at 4:20 PM
  8. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

SuF Legend

Rules and Regulations

What rules do I have to follow?

The Sythe.org Offical Rules contain site-wide rules that you must follow. Each forum may also have rules pertaining to that section which you are also required to follow. Ignorance of the rules is not a defence for breaking them.

More Information:

Can I change my account name?

Name changes are allowed for donors meeting a certain criteria set. If you have donated to Sythe and would like to see the eligibility requirements, look here: Username Change Request Thread

If you don't meet the criteria but would still like a different name, feel free to read this thread: http://www.sythe.org/account-recove...t-does-say-youre-already-registered-read.html

Can I have more than one account?

You may create another account but the two accounts can never interact in any way. You are also not allowed to carry over vouches from your previous account.

What if a family member or friend wants to create an account in the same household as me?

That is allowed but when you are vouched by the friend / family member you must note that you know them in real life or it will be assumed it is a self vouch and you will be banned for 3 months.

How big can my signature be?

All users may have a signature size of up to 650x350 pixels (Example).

How big can my avatar be?

Regular users may have a maximum avatar size of 100x100 pixels, while donators may have avatars up to 150x150 pixels in size.

What is ban evading / vading?

Ban Evasion / Vading occurs when a user is banned, has a TWC or a DNT on one Sythe account, and creates another Sythe account to become part of the community or market again. If caught, your new account will be permanently banned; if you were evading a temporary ban, it will be increased to a permanent ban.​

9. Unread #5 - Aug 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM
  10. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

SuF Legend

Ranks and what they mean

What kinds of ranks are there?

There are three kinds of ranks: staff ranks, status ranks, and fun ranks.

See also:
    1. What are staff ranks?
    2. What are status ranks?
    3. What are fun ranks?

What are staff ranks?

Staff ranks are given to mark someone as a member of the staff. Sectional moderators have different ranks for each section that they moderate (i.e. off-topic mods have off-topic ranks), global moderators have a "Global Moderator" rank, and administrators have an "Administrator" rank.

Examples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What are status ranks?

These ranks denote a person's status on Sythe.org. For example, the "Banned" rank is a status rank because it shows that someone is banned. Others include "Trade With Caution," "Highly Respected," and "Highly Trusted". All donation ranks are also considered status ranks.

Examples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What are fun ranks?

These ranks are given out upon administrator discretion, or by winning certain contests. They don't have any meaning or purpose other than to look cool.

Examples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How do I get a fun rank?

Administrators may choose to give out fun ranks but it does not happen very often. Your best chance is to obtain one by winning a contest. Most official Sythe.org contests will offer some sort of fun rank as a prize. Keep your eye open for the next chance to win one!

What fun ranks are there?

List of all current fun ranks:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

There are more that are no longer in use that have not been listed here. This list may not contain all of the ranks if more have been added after this FAQ was created.

Are the people with the RuneScape mod rank RuneScape.com player moderators?

No, they are sectional moderators of Sythe that handle the RuneScape section and are in no way related to being a P-Mod on RuneScape. If there is a RuneScape moderator on Sythe that is also a P-Mod, then that is just pure coincidence.

Why do some users have a Trade with Caution rank?

A trade with caution is placed on a user if they've done something suspicious but there's not enough to warrant a ban. You should only trade these users while using extreme caution.

How can I get the highly trusted rank?

Highly trusted ranks are given out to users who have been on the site for many years, have proved their trustworthiness, and who are deemed worthy of the rank by Sythe (Richard). This is one of the highest honors achievable on Sythe.org and has only been given to a handful of people.

If I know a programming language, can I have a programming rank?

If you can prove that you are experienced in the coding language and you are an active participant in that particular programming section, then you may request a programming rank by PMing Shin. This does not guarantee a rank however.

11. Unread #6 - Aug 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM
  12. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

SuF Legend

All about donations

How do I donate?

To donate visit the Sythe User Center and click on Make a Donation.

More Information:

What donation methods are there?

Currently there are four methods you can use to donate to Sythe.org; RuneScape Gold, Player Auctions, Liberty Reserve, and/or PayPal. Please check the Make a Donation page in the User Center for up to date information.

How do I donate with Paypal?
    There are three requirements to be able to donate with PayPal:

• Been registered on Sythe.org for longer than 15 days.
    • Already be at least a $5 donator.
    • Have 100+ post count.

If you fulfill these requirements simply donate as you normally would.

See also:

• How do I donate?

How do I donate with RSGP?

Why are there restrictions on Paypal donations?
    There has been issues regarding Paypal donations in the past so requirements were added to limit the amount of chargebacks.

What are the perks of donating?
    All donators receive the following:

• A rank corresponding to the size of your donation(s).
    • Access to the Donator's Lounge
    • A Bigger PM Box (500 Messages)
    • A Larger Avatar (150 x 100px)
    • Over 30 Extra Post Icons

Higher donators receive more perks:

• $50 USD+ Donator - Custom User Title
    • $100 USD+ Donator - Enhanced User Title (Colors, etc.)
    • $200 USD+ Donator - Custom Username Image
    • $300 USD+ Donator - Custom Rank

More information:

How do I manage my perks?
    Go to the "User Center", click on the "Perk Manager" and then choose the corresponding perk you'd like to change. If it's a rank change it'll be processed simultaneously but if it's a different perk read the limitations of said perk so you don't violate them and then submit the change you'd like to see. It'll be processed by Matthew soon and you should receive a PM regarding if your request has either been denied or accepted.

Why do others that have donated the same amount as me have a different rank?

These are called "legacy ranks," these were the donation ranks used before July 1st, 2010. If you donated after said date, you are not qualified for legacy ranks.

13. Unread #7 - Aug 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM
  14. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

SuF Legend

The blackmarket and how it works

Are there any market specific rules I need to know?
    Every market subsection has its own specific set of rules. Before using a market make sure to read all of the stickies in the section you are using to make sure you know what is/isn't allowed and what is required when making a thread there.

What are vouches?
    A vouch is basically a confirmation of a trade and Sythe.org's feedback system. When two users complete a trade they customarily exchange vouches, which are posts on each others vouch threads detailing the trade. A user's vouches can help determine the amount of trustworthiness when dealing with them. Vouches are not and can not be required.

This is an example of a vouch:

How do I get vouches?
    Vouches are generally exchanged after trades. Once a trade is complete users will share vouch thread links so each may vouch for the other.

Where do I put my vouches?
    Vouches are placed in vouch threads in the Vouches Forum.

What is bumping?
    Bumping is when you post solely to move your thread to the top of the page.

When can I bump?
    You may bump your thread every 4 hours but this does not mean you can only post on your thread every 4 hours. If you have something constructive or important to add to the thread, you are allowed to post.

More information:

What payment methods are accepted on Sythe.org?
    You can trade with whatever method you want to as long as the other person agrees. It is entirely up to you. Some of the the most popular methods are Paypal, Western Union, Moneybookers, Runescape gold/items, Cash by mail, and Google Checkout.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2020
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 13, 2012 at 9:25 PM
  16. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

SuF Legend

Nabbing Scammers

I've been scammed by someone, what should I do?
    Immediately go to the "Report A Scammer" section (located in Market Tools or at the bottom of the page). Read the stickies on the guidelines, rules, and how to make a proper scam report. Then make a thread following the template with the required proof regarding the scam that took place and wait for a moderator to respond (it may take a few days).

What is considered proof?
    Basically anything that can prove that the said member has scammed you, but there are some limitations, and things you cannot use on scam reports:

• Chat logs/Text Logs - Easily editable, cannot be used as evidence.
    • Cropped Messenger Screenshots - Do NOT crop messenger screenshots, important details such as the MSN can be cut off making the screenshots void.
    • Downloadable files - Security risk, if it's a video/picture, upload it online.
    • Skype Name - Moderators cannot ban a user based on their Skype display name. You'll have to show their skype address, and proof that they own that address.

If I'm scammed will I get compensation from Sythe.org?

No. Sythe.org does not offer any kinda of insurance against scams. Please try with caution and use your best judgement to avoid them.

What should I do during a trade to make sure that if they scam I will be able to get them banned?

17. Unread #9 - Aug 13, 2012 at 9:25 PM
  18. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

SuF Legend

Trading safely

How do I trade safely?
    1. Check the users vouches and the quality of them.
    2. Use a trusted MM or an OMM for trades if you feel it's necessary (OMMs and MMs can only ensure the trade happens safely, it doesn't mean you're completely safe (i.e. account recoveries, chargebacks, etc.)
    3. Check the MSN address carefully for imposters.
    4. Do a background check to see if they have a malicious background (scamming).
    5. Check his ranks; individuals with moderator, OMM, and/or high donator ranks will be very unlikely to scam you.
    6. Now, users having a high post count/join date doesn't necessarily mean you'll never get scammed, but it does lower the chance. But, be sure to check that he isn't shady, and that he doesn't spam for his post count.

How should I determine trustworthiness?
    When determining if someone is trustworthy or not, you should always check out the quality of their vouches (how big the trade was, who went first). Always remember that a few good quality vouches (100M+ trades) are better than many small trades (5M-10M trades). You should also check to see if they have an Official Middle Man or Highly Trusted rank. These ranks generally mean something is very highly trusted but still trade with caution. Then look at the person's join date and post count. If it's a later join date with a higher post count it usually shows that they are a prominent member of the community. This shouldn't be a huge factor in your decision as people can spam to get their post count up, but it still helps to know. Look at their threads as well to see if other customers seem happy with them. If they have a 3 page thread and 2 pages is just "Bump", then maybe there is something up, or some people may posted things like "He is a scammer don't trade with him!" which should warrant further investigation.

What is the safest payment method?
    Western Union is the safest because once you pick it up from the store it can not be charged back. The downside is that they charge a large fee.

Is sending money as a gift through Paypal safe?
    No. It is always possible for Paypal transactions to be charged back regardless of whether or not it was sent as a gift.

If I buy RuneScape account from someone, can it be recovered even if I add my email?
    RuneScape accounts can almost always been recovered by the original owner even if you set your own email. Make sure you only buy accounts from someone trustworthy.

Can money be charged back via MoneyBookers?
    Yes it can.

What is an impostor?
    An impostor is someone who pretends to be a well-known member of sythe in order to scam another user. An impostor will usually use an msn address or skype name that is very similar, but slightly different than the original user in order to deceive anyone who isn't paying attention. Some impostors will also create Sythe accounts with similar names to the real person.

How do I avoid impostors?
    Request a PM from the user you are talking with that includes their MSN. Once you get the PM make sure you are talking to the MSN given even though you have gotten a PM as scammers will imposter you to get the real person to PM you.

19. Unread #10 - Aug 11, 2013 at 9:09 PM
  20. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

SuF Legend

Credits

This thread was a crowd sourced effort contributed to by many members. It was edited and compiled by SuF.

The following are those who's answers or questions made it into the final product:

• Brendan
    • Dave
    • Dialatic
    • Im Solo
    • Mrluckydraw
    • SuF
    • Superman
    • Wulfspade1
    • x339

21. Unread #11 - Aug 18, 2019 at 2:34 AM
  22. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

The DNT system is an alternative to permanent bans on Sythe.org.

Under this new system users who would have previously received a permanent ban for an offence on sythe.org will now generally receive a DNT rank and a temporary ban instead. When the temporary ban expires they will be left with just the DNT rank.

You should not attempt to trade with any DNT user. If a DNT user attempts to trade with you, you should report the user.

What DNT is:
    • DNT is a more severe version of the TWC rank.
    • DNT users cannot PM other users.
    • DNT users cannot view or post in any market.
    • DNT users cannot view or post in any dicing section.
    • DNT users cannot display any ranks or miniranks except the DNT rank which they cannot hide.
    • DNT users are encouraged to repay any outstanding debts they have and attempt to pardon through a streamlined process.
    • DNT users will receive further temporary bans for attempting to trade with ban lengths proportional to how many warnings they have been given.
    The logic behind DNT:
    • In most parts of the world punishment, restitution (repaying) and protection of others are separated.
    • In our case:
      1. A temporary ban is a punishment.
      2. Repayment of others is necessary to rejoin the market (through a pardon).
      3. DNT is for the protection of others.
    • Once punishment (ban period) for an offence has been served it is finalized and the punishment is complete.
    • DNT is not a punishment, it is for the protection of others.
    • After ban period is served the debt becomes a civil debt just like every other legal system.
    • Restitution (repayment of the debt) is still required to rejoin the market.
    • Serious indictable crimes are still permanently banable.
    Reasons for implementing DNT:
    • Criminals who use this site will ban evade despite our best efforts to stop them.
    • Hardline permanent bans do not result in a better outcome for victims: Either the criminals continue to ban evade or they use another forum entirely, either way they are much less likely to repay under a hardline system.
    • DNT encourages people to pardon because they can reintegrate first into the community -- regaining limited access to their account provides an on-going incentive to repay.
    • DNT acknowledges that people make mistakes and can change.
    • DNT acknowledges that people should not be continually punished for past mistakes; that punishment is finite and once served should not be served again for the same event (double jeopardy)
    • DNT allows the community spirit to continue while debts are being repaid.
    • DNT means that guests / new users seeing our site for the first time won't be faced with 90% banned users in any random thread.
    • DNT means that friend groups are not split up (for example one your friends is banned) thus encouraging overall activity and better community cohesion. This will encourage new users to join and help to grow the site.

^ Andy and Hope like this.
< Service providers must provide proof of a firecape | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site