Sythe     Register     FAQ     Members List     Calendar     Mark Forums Read    

Sythe  

Battlescape Thieving Bot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 02:37 AM
Grand Master

Default Re: Battlescape Thieving Bot

VOUCH for sellbsgp!!!!!! I went first, gave him the info to my pure then you send me the bot in an email! Great bot, runes as smooth as butter. Thanks again! A#1 job
Copy this message to clipboard Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:39 AM
BANNED

vouch for flight glad you like it he went first
Old 11-09-2010, 06:48 PM

Send a message via MSN to MorgO Send a message via Skype™ to MorgO

Lmao my friend was selling this earlier.. gtfo man, nowadays u can get that bot anywhere u want for free.

And why dont u tell the bad sides of the bot?

BOT OVERNIGHT = 90% BANNED, ADMINS CHECK THAT PLACE ABOUT 2 TIMES IN A DAY AND BAN BOTTING PEOPLE.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Forum Addict
$5 USD Donor

Referrals: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorgO View Post
Lmao my friend was selling this earlier.. gtfo man, nowadays u can get that bot anywhere u want for free.

BOT OVERNIGHT = 90% BANNED, ADMINS CHECK THAT PLACE ABOUT 2 TIMES IN A DAY AND BAN BOTTING PEOPLE.
Posted same in old topic and 100% same feeling with morgo. Dont buy the bot.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:48 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorgO View Post

I've had this for over 2 months and got it from a friend who doesn't own a sythe account. I didn't get it from your friend, trust me.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Newcomer

Get the free version of the bot like i did: http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=804177

Sorry mate but its wrong to charge people for a bot thats out for free.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Grand Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Staker View Post
Get the free version of the bot like i did: http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=804177

Sorry mate but its wrong to charge people for a bot thats out for free.
99% of the free thieving bots have a keylogger. Check your facts before posting. The DL link on the YouTube vid is a keylogger, multiple leechers have been posting free thieving bots. When you run them, nothing pops up. The moment you log into BS, your password is changed.

Old 11-09-2010, 11:05 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight View Post
99% of the free thieving bots have a keylogger. Check your facts before posting. The DL link on the YouTube vid is a keylogger, multiple leechers have been posting free thieving bots. When you run them, nothing pops up. The moment you log into BS, your password is changed.
this.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Forum Addict
$25 USD Donor

Send a message via Skype™ to L33tz0rz

People are going to start being mass-banned for using thieving bots. Just saying.

• | Trusted MiddleMan Thread - 20+ Vouches | •
Old 11-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Grand Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33tz0rz View Post
People are going to start being mass-banned for using thieving bots. Just saying.
Mods never log into the game.. The server is never updated. It's as chill as a RSPS can get. And for those that are worried about the server shutting down, read this:

Quote:
General announcement. [IMPORTANT]

I thought I'd make an announcement about what's happened, and is going to happen, and remind people of certain things. I'll try to give as much information as I can.

What's probably going through all of our heads is, is Palidino back and doing updates again? Well, from what I've been told he is back, not fully but he will make updates, not at a fast rate like he used to on the 523, but he will update the server from time to time. I know that firecape is not fully working (graphic wise) but I'm sure that'll be fixed soon.

The server has been DDoS'd for several days now, which makes the forums lag, and the actual server lag. If you dont know what DDoS means, you can read about it in here. We're currently trying to find a good dedicated server with a good ddos protection, so if you have any ideas on what we should use, contact me via visitor message.

There's alot of imposters going around trying to get players' passwords and items. We will NEVER ask for your password or your items ingame, so don't fall for people who pretend to be a staff member. Their names might look similiar to ours, so always be cautious and make sure the staff member you're talking to is legit. The best way to do that is to check if his name is on the board leaders group, here. Many imposters have tricked people by using names like "Terror." or ".Herutus". Also, report all of the imposters here.

Now that people are buying and selling gold membership again, middlemaning trades is becoming a big job for the moderators. I'm currently trying to think of a way to make it easier to us, I'll probably start hosting middlemaning events like 2-3 times a week where people can use us, moderators as middlemen. I'd rather do alot of middlemaning in one sitting than listen to people ask me constantly to MM for them. I'm not sure of the idea yet though but something has to be done since people are getting scammed due to the lack of middlemen available. I'd also like to remind that advertising gold membership sales ingame is against the rules.

That's all, I think.. If anyone else has something to add, feel free.
Here's the link: http://www.palidino.com/showthread.p...ent.-IMPORTANT

wow gold