Dspizews tried to scam me.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pigs_own_ur_butt, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 26, 2008 at 3:16 AM
  2. Pigs_own_ur_butt
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pigs_own_ur_butt Apprentice

I posted a thread earlier today hoping for somebody to do a transfer for me. (2 zamorak sets). Dspizews offered and I was talking to him on msn for quite some time, seemed friendly, trustworthy; just right to do the job. But the problem was, he only had 3 vouches and kept telling me that Shredderbeam deleted his signature with all of his other vouches. His 3 vouches now were pin trades, so I knew that he could do the Bounty Hunter method safe and quick. I was VERY wrong to trust him, I should of waited a bit longer for somebody more trustworthy to come and do the job. After 2 hours or so of him transferring I got anxious and went on my other account to see if he was logged in. Turned out he was just finishing up 2nd set for me and said to wait. I checked back on an hour later to see that one account had no sets left and got pretty excited to know he transferred, but then got on my other account to realize that the password was CHANGED. As soon as I could I recovered account, and got on to see absolutely nothing left on it.

I'm sorry I have no pictures. I have the chat from MSN for proof of what he said, but I do not want this locked.

[here is the thread if you need it]

3. Unread #2 - Jun 26, 2008 at 8:15 AM
  4. Eric
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Eric Grand Master
    Banned

I have a feeling he did it myself, so I'll take your word for it.

< Dspizews scammed. Pics. | selling level 94,with 99range good moneymaker! only runescape gp >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site