Addition of a Puzzle Pirates Section

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Yous, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 16, 2013 at 4:10 PM
  2. Yous
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Yous Member
    Banned

[​IMG]
    Hello Sythe.org Members! I am creating this thread in hopes of getting a puzzle pirates section here on Sythe.org. In this thread I will explain what puzzle pirates is for those who do not know and are interested and I will also explain why Puzzle Pirates deserves it's own section here at Sythe.

What is Puzzle Pirates?
    Puzzle Pirates is a very unique game created by the Three Rings Company (Owned by SEGA). You play fun and challenging puzzles to obtain higher stats, wealth, and piracy fame.

For those who have never seen the game here is a small collage of screenshots to help give you an image in your head:

[​IMG]

Here is just a small list of things that you can do on puzzle pirates:
    - Create/Join crews attacking other pirates on the seas
    - Go to war with other crews in order to take over and govern islands.
    - Gamble in games like Poker, Hearts, Spades, Drinking, and Treasure Drop
    - Open your own shops for things like clothing, ships, blacksmithing, distillary & more!
    - Own your own estates that you can furnish, throw parties, chat with crew members and more!
    - Build up your stats and become a respect pirate across the ocean

If you are still interested in learning more about what puzzle pirates is check out some videos on YouTube, or simply head on over to www.puzzlepirates.com to check it out.

Why does Puzzle Pirates Deserve a Sythe Section?
    Just like many other games Puzzle Pirates has a market for accounts, gold, services, and guides. Along with a community that likes to discuss methods/crews and other things on forums.

Upon searching for Puzzle Pirates based posts on Sythe there is 14 pages of results for sales/services and discussion, while PokeMMO a game with a Sythe section has only 11 pages:

[​IMG]

Currently there are a few forums out there with traffic for people trying to buy/sell gold/services/guides etc.. for Puzzle Pirates. But these sites have little to no management so people don't have many places to turn to. Sythe would benefit from creating a puzzle pirates section by obtaining more members wanting to use Sythe for puzzle pirates sales and services. People on the other sites are donating/buying VIP memberships on those sites to build their trust for sales when they could be doing so here on Sythe, in a safer and bigger environment for business.

Here is an example of one of the Puzzle Pirates forum sites (Picutres taken 2/16/2013):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These posts and users could be conducting business here on Sythe!

Conclusion
    This would be beneficial for Sythe and has a much bigger market than other certain sections. For those of you who did not know about Puzzle Pirates I highly encourage you to check it out the puzzle are fun, and studies show doing puzzles help brain functions such as problem solving, thinking quicker, seeing things better... but that's just me getting off topic :p

If you have ANY questions ASK Post them here! If I don't answer it another Puzzle Pirates player surly will!

If you want to support having a Puzzle Pirates section POST A REPLY SHOWING YOUR SUPPORT

3. Unread #2 - Feb 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM
  4. Elena
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Elena Now Processing Donations Via RSGP :)
    Banned

I would support a mini section within a section but not a front page section

5. Unread #3 - Feb 16, 2013 at 4:24 PM
  6. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

As someone who's played puzzle pirates for 5+ years and actively sold/bought thousands of dollars of poe, I can say right now that this game is losing players every month, and there is not enough demand for puzzle pirates to have its own section/mini section. Unlike puzzle pirates, pokemmo is very very new and has a lot of potential. It is also experiencing growth. Puzzle pirates has 14 pages of search results or whatever because it's been around for about 7-8 years. PokeMMO has been around only a few months, and yet it has near as many pages of results.

Neopets for example, has a much larger player base and sythe user base than puzzle pirates, but it doesn't need its own section either. Also, the sites buypoe and bot-supply.com exist already to fill the little demand there is for this game.

I wish there were enough demand for this game because it's actually pretty fun, but sadly there's not and given that they recently had to reduce the number of servers/oceans they had from 6 to 3, I don't have high hopes for the future of this game

7. Unread #4 - Feb 16, 2013 at 4:32 PM
  8. Yous
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Yous Member
    Banned

Arg a fellow pirate :p, I appreciate your reply. Hopefully this might also be an advertisement to some people wanting to try. I think Puzzle Pirates has a plan for expanding the game i have faith. There currently 6,000+ online daily. I certainally am trying to expand it.

But I do believe there is a strong enough market for people paying for PoE(Gold), and Even stat services so many people are look for Ult/Leg/#1 Services. It would be smart for all these people to come to Sythe.

I think that if the market gets decently big here on Sythe RS players will start joining in on the sales of PoE(Gold), and Services. Along with possibly bringing a few hundred new people into the game.

Also unlike NeoPets, many puzzle pirates players played RuneScape there are so many people doing direct RSGP for PoE. And the Puzzle Pirates market actually is much larger than NeoPets :p. In my opinion the PP market is bigger than the fifa one which is fairly big here it's just that the section in which to post for puzzle pirates is way too broad so things get lost and it becomes almost pointless.

9. Unread #5 - Feb 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM
  10. shahking
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

shahking Member
    Banned

I used to play this so much years ago, but it's pretty much p2w like RuneScape, you can't do anything unless you pay and I agree it's dying out.

11. Unread #6 - Feb 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
  12. Fendle
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Fendle Grand Master
    Banned

Puzzle Pirates pisses all over Sulake's Habbo Hotel. But it doesn't deserve a spot on the front.

13. Unread #7 - Feb 16, 2013 at 4:59 PM
  14. Superman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User

Superman Legend

Hi Yous,

Thanks for making this suggestion :) I think sythe.org was pretty much beaten to the game of the Y!PP blackmarket: BuyPoe started in February of 2009 and grew to be the Y!PP cheating hub. After BuyPoe's civil war, Bot Supply took over, and I can assure you that they're not going to release their userbase anytime soon. So, we can scrap the idea of pulling the current Y!PP blackmarketeers out of the equation. Additionally, as video said, Y!PP is actually losing players (heavily over the past few months).

While I greatly admire your ambitions to expand to different gaming communities, I don't think Puzzle Pirates is the right way to go. No support.

Thanks again for posting such a well-thought suggestion though, we really appreciate it.

15. Unread #8 - Feb 16, 2013 at 10:37 PM
  16. Yous
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Yous Member
    Banned

Although it is losing some of it's players. It is still fairly popular on the market. From what i have seen it is more popular than Realm of the Mad God, which does have its own section. (In fact realm of the mad god has approx 13 Google pages from Sythe.org while PP not even having a Sythe section has 14. I know I keep bringing these Google things up but it's the only direct numbers I can think of at the moment.

Puzzle Pirates has potential to grow. It's not going to die anytime soon. In fact I really do believe it will begin to slowly grow again. It's not losing players because it's a bad game it's losing them because lack of advertisement to new players. Which I will do on my own if I have to :p

Even if it was tested as a section I don't believe harm would come from having a Puzzle Pirates section for a week or two. :p, Correct me if I am wrong.

17. Unread #9 - Feb 17, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  18. Elena
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Elena Now Processing Donations Via RSGP :)
    Banned

Maybe it good take the place of the pokemmo section any thoughts guys?

19. Unread #10 - Feb 17, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  20. MiningBuddy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MiningBuddy Newcomer
    Banned

It would be cool if there was a section that had 5 or 10 mini-sections listed with games like this. I couldn't see it actually having it's own front page section though.

21. Unread #11 - Mar 31, 2013 at 1:39 PM
  22. Dave
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot

Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

Denied for reasons stated above. Thanks for the suggestion though, there just isn't enough traffic with this game for a section to be necessary.

< Regarding Rule Violations | Changing the way members are verified >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site