[PAYPAL] Sucidal Ham's Runescape Account shop and Tutorial Island service [PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by sucidal ham, Dec 14, 2009.

[PAYPAL] Sucidal Ham's Runescape Account shop and Tutorial Island service [PAYPAL]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 14, 2009 at 2:23 PM
  2. sucidal ham
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sucidal ham Member

[​IMG]

^ Click title for vouches ^ (On rsbot)

Currently: ONLINE

NO SWAPS ARE TAKEN

MY MSN: [email protected]

Hello there, first of all may I thank you for viewing our thread. I would ask you to look at all the accounts and read all the given information carefully before posting. I would also ask that you do not spam this topic. 'Good lucks' etc are fine, please do NOT post negative comments that are pointless and immature.

Secondly all MMing services are paid for by us, so you don't have to worry about those pesky fees.

A little bit about us, I mean, you want to know who you're buying from right?

We're both 15, nearly 16. We have decided to set up this business to bring in a little bit extra money per month, but also because I personally want first hand experience in a business, regardless of whether it's internet orientated.

Methods of payment we DO accept

-- Pay by Mail -- Britain ONLY.
    -- Paypal -- $ USD $

Methods of payment we DON'T accept

Unfortunately, for now, all other payments are unaccapted.

You may notice I have few vouches, there is a reason for this. When the new RSB forum came out i lost some vouches and some rep. I have years of experience in black markets (I was a prominent member on BanJagex and I have a 2 year, nearly 3, Sythe account.)

Most of our accounts are made through botting, however before being sold to you they go through what we like to call the isolation period. This is a period of time in which we do not log onto the account, if the account is not banned by the end of the two week period, we deem it safe to sell and do so. If your account is banned for macroing, within two weeks of our sale, you will be refunded. If the ban occurs two weeks afterwards however, you will not be refunded.

Our account store now has a total of 8 vouches.

Now, straight to the point, the very reason you clicked my topic, the accounts.

Account #1 - Sold for $30 - Congratulations Mel on being our first customer

Account #2 - Sold for $17

account #3 - [​IMG]

TUTORIAL ISLAND SERVICE

This is a new feature of Pure Industries, one tutorial = $0.50!
    We will do the tutorial, and walk to your wanted destination for only $0.50.
    No bots/macroes will be used so there is no chance of being penalised later on in the game.

I repeat IT IS ONLY $0.50

3. Unread #2 - Dec 19, 2009 at 3:01 PM
  4. sucidal ham
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sucidal ham Member

Bump account 1 + 2 sold

5. Unread #3 - Dec 19, 2009 at 3:04 PM
  6. joegasm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

joegasm Active Member

where are the accounts? o_O

7. Unread #4 - Jan 10, 2010 at 6:42 PM
  8. sucidal ham
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sucidal ham Member

updated with accounts!

9. Unread #5 - Aug 28, 2010 at 7:58 AM
  10. DrDeath
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

DrDeath Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

Good you get some more recent pictures of account 3? Those screen shots are old.

11. Unread #6 - Aug 28, 2010 at 8:04 AM
  12. Mr ChOmPy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mr ChOmPy Forum Addict
    Banned

so its 50pence for u to click thru tortorial or we get cash aswel? sounds rather stupid

< Buying A Baby Pure With 99 Mining! | 40a 99s 1d pure 50Mill [Trusted] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site