Selling 2 accounts both for 10$ each! Over 20M wealth

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by RS Emulation, May 9, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - May 9, 2011 at 7:50 PM
  2. RS Emulation
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RS Emulation Member

I am currently selling one of my main accounts that I used to play with on RuneScape before I quit. The account is a pure (has 1 defense) and has 92 fletching. The account was a member, yet it is no longer one - hasn't been for about 6 months. The account has never been botted on, nor received a single infraction. The account has a bank pin, which will be supplied to the buyer upon purchase. There is absolutely NO recovery questions!

Once the account has been purchased, you will receive full access to the account. I have enlisted some details about the account below:
    Code:
    Price: [B][COLOR="lime"]$10.00 USD[/COLOR][/B]
    Username: ----
    Password: ----
    Bank Pin: ----
    Combat: High 50's or Low 60's
    Wealth: [B][COLOR="Lime"]3M+[/COLOR][/B]
    Member: No
    Recovery Questions: [B][COLOR="lime"]None[/COLOR][/B]
    Black-Marks: 0
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am asking $10.00 USD for this account. If you are interested please reply on this thread or PM me. I would like to inform everyone, this is in no way a scam or a hack. This is a legit account sale, as I am new to this community and would never scam. Thanks.

I am currently selling my main account that is about 2 years old. I will start this off by saying you will go first or you will have to supply an OMM. The account has recoveries, no bank pin, no black marks, 99 FM, DT quest has been complete, and many other great features!

Information:
    Code:
    [B][COLOR="Lime"]Price: $15.00 USD; via PayPal only! Or 30M RS Cash; you will keep the bank.[/COLOR][/B]
    Username: ----
    Password: ----
    Pin: NONE
    Recoveries: I will supply them in a .txt file upon purchase - an OMM can recover the account to verify this.
    [COLOR="lime"][B]Wealth: 15M+[/B][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR="lime"]Outstanding stats: 99 FM[/COLOR][/B]
    Email: Implemented; I will supply this upon purchase or to the OMM.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please post of PM to inform me on whether or not you would like to purchase! First come, first serve! Get it while you can!:nuts:

3. Unread #2 - May 13, 2011 at 4:56 PM
  4. RS Emulation
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RS Emulation Member

Bump!

< Selling Amazing Staker (99 Mage, 75 Dungeon, 80 Attack / Defence Full Statius) | -Cheap Account Shop(Pures/Turmoil/Ovls)-Look Inside >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site