Selling my turmoil pure |Korasi+99str|

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by baster2011, May 8, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - May 8, 2011 at 9:51 AM
  2. baster2011
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

baster2011 Member

To start off, only trades i'll be accepting are RSGP trades. Looking for around 175m GP but we can talk if you like, 175m is also the A/W.

background info;
    I've not just got this account, i've trained it for a long time and it's only ever been in my possession. Used to be my skilling account until i turned it into a 45 def pure for a while. I was on the way to barrows pure but decided to stop at 60 as I play my main 24 7 now so no need for my lil baba acc. Can easily be turned into a barrows pure or stay at 60 of course that's upto you. :)

Add me on MSN to talk about a trade [email protected] , info i'll be providing to the person who buys the current recoveries, I've just asked for a new set so i'll give them also ( pending for 14 days upto you if you wish to cancel or keep ). Previous passwords, ISP's used and past usernames + current bank pin. You may also perform a recovery test provided that the OMM has the cash in his possesion. :)

!MUST USE OMM OR YOU GO FIRST!

I will also put 1 month members on for you for another 10mgp.
    I can put another 10m cash onto the account before purchase if you'd like but that will cost an additional 11m.
    Name can be changed as soon as you buy the acc.

Things the acc has;
    95 pray and curses unlocked
    Able to use korasi sword
    Barrow gloves
    94 magic /Ancient magics /Lunar magics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

< Low Level Pure/Skiller | Selling my turmoil pure |Korasi+99str| >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site