[RSGP]99 str 99 thiev 95 rng 12 def- total 1.2k+!![RSGP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by IamGLITCHEDlul, May 6, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - May 6, 2011 at 7:07 PM
  2. IamGLITCHEDlul
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

IamGLITCHEDlul Newcomer

Selling this pure, which was never botted, trained by hand by me personally, but now I'm quitting the account because after it's dungeoneering was rolled back, I tried to bot it and got 12 def. (SMD iDungeonPRO 1.21~!!)

It has addy gloves, desert treasure done, and monkey madness done.

I'm selling this because I really need some RSGP for my main, which was recently cleaned to 0gp at dice game.

Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will go 50/50 after showing proof of ownership of the account, if we don't use a MM. If we do use a middleman, you must pay all middleman fees. I will do a recovery test, and I will provide all previous details, including previous IP addresses, creation date, previous passwords, ISP, and ANYTHING else you want - I'll keep you added on MSN. I am the original owner of this account, created it some time back by myself.

Starting bid: 25M
    A/W: 75M

EDIT: Although I have only 10 posts, I've been lurking these forums long enough to understand that my join date also matters. And its not something I would throw away for a quick 50M. Also, my name might sound pretty leecher'ish, but I only made it because I had found a Dungeoneering smuggle and was pretty excited - nulled familiars for the win. :)

< Spending 100M+ On a Turmoil Pure | Selling Amazing Gmaul Rusher Need Gone QUICK!!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site