MJD's||Starter Pures||Skillers||SHOP

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by MJD*, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - Apr 26, 2011 at 7:08 PM
  2. MJD*
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MJD* Member
    Banned

Hello Sythe users, I do understand that I am fairly new around these parts. But, Just keep in mind that I am not new to selling accounts. I am 24 years old, I'm currently attending SFSU, I am not here to scam other members. I am only here for one reason, and that's to open a side business for my time I am available. Well enough about me..

PRICES

- Prices will be entered below the account stats, and you will either offer or pay the price. There will be little area for negotiations. But other then that all prices will be at the set price.

FAQS

- Why would I choose to buy from you? You should choose to buy from me because I will NEVER recover any accounts back after being purchased.

- Why do you sell these accounts? My main purpose is to make some quick cash in a game I love to play.

- What do these accounts come with? All accounts will come with the one and only password ever used, As well as the actual email that was used to create the account. All accounts will have been placed with 150k to get you started.

- Why do you give the emails with the purchase? The actual emails that are used to create the account provides 110% full guarantee you will successfully recover the account.

- Do you make pures upon requests? This I actually do, But it does come with a down payment for notices such as not wanting the account anymore. I do not want to waste my time so please don't ask if you are not willing to make such an agreement.

VOUCHES

All vouches will be perceived as the following:

"I vouch for MJD* thanks for selling me pure number ___ [everything past this will be up to you to enter]"

LOGIN

[​IMG]

Pure number 1[Buy out: 7M]

[​IMG]

Pure number 2[Buy out: 7M]

[​IMG]

Pure number 3[Buy out: 6M]

[​IMG]

Pure number 4[Buy out: 20M]

[​IMG]

Pure number 5[Buy out: 7M]

[​IMG]

TERMS OF SERVICE
    - We use OMM
    - You go first
    - 50/50

Need to contact me?

Feel free, my MSN is [email protected]

< [RSGP/Paypal/swap] 65 G-Mauler & 80 Range Tank | [Paypal/Wu/Rsgp]Selling turmoil zerker 11x 99s[Paypal/Wu/Rsgp] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site