[PP/RSGP] Selling Level 134 Main + YouTube Channel | Fire Cape | Chaotics | Cheap

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by sgtmargarita, Nov 4, 2011.

[PP/RSGP] Selling Level 134 Main + YouTube Channel | Fire Cape | Chaotics | Cheap
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 4, 2011 at 5:03 PM
  2. sgtmargarita
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sgtmargarita Active Member

Not interested in the game of Runescape anymore. I'm being shipped to San Diego in another month, and won't have time to
    play this game do to being in the military. The account has a Chaotic Maul, Longsword, Vigour, Tome of Frost, Arcane Stream,
    and a Firecape. It has enough charms for 83 Summoning, but I never had time to get it. It has Lunars and Ancientz Spellbooks,
    and Turmoil. It is a really good pker and skiller, for it is maxed out except for mage, range, and prayer. It has 8 "99's" and
    104 Dungeoneering (has 105k tokens right now). It has a lot of quests done (Defender of Varrock, Desert Treasure, Recipe for
    Disaster, Forgivness of a Chaos Dwarf, Legends Quest, Lunar Diplomacy, Love Story, A Void Dance,
    The Void Stares Back, and much more!). I am not going to trade accounts, so do not ask. Thank you. Message me or reply on here if
    interested. I am planning on selling this account from $100-$150 (PayPal) or 120m-180m (RSGP).

When the account is sold, I will provide you with:

-Recovery Question Answers
    -Payment Type
    -Zip Code
    -Recent Passwords
    -Date Account was Made
    -IP Address
    -When I moved
    -And I will change the email to yours.

Along with buying the account, I will give you the youtube channel that I made with it: www.youtube.com/wbrutallepicw

WILL NOT DO TEAMVIEWER, only MSN ([email protected]) and Skype (ask for it).

Picutes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Nov 5, 2011 at 6:13 PM
  4. sgtmargarita
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sgtmargarita Active Member

Bumpy.

< [PP/RSGP]Selling Level 83 Initiate Pure | ChaoticLS | Rapier| Maul | Vigour | 94 Dung | [RSGP]Multispaced 92 Main WITH Level 3 twin name[Trick Staking] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site