*Swapping WoW 80 for RS Main*

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by damageplan, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 6, 2010 at 2:57 PM
  2. damageplan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

damageplan Forum Addict
    Banned

I cannot return my old rs main after it was stolen from the buyer, and I am looking to partially fund the problem by selling the WoW acc I have. This account can NOT stolen back by me, the original owner is literally deceased, and if you want to gain true ownership over it, you can just purchase a USB-device sold by Blizzard for returning your account if you ever run into a problem. I've had it for a good bit of time and no one has messed with the account in any way, it is very safe and can be verified and game to anyone on the same WoW-US server. Willing to verify at any time if needed, and only looking to swap for a good Runescape Main with a trusted trader ONLY. This account includes a Lvl 80 Hunter on a PVP server, it is on Horde, a good amount of gold worth of items, maxed enchanting and skinning, FULL EPICS, good gear, loads of time spend into the character. There are many useful items, along with extra characters here and there added in the account. You can change all personal info set to the account after trade, WILLING TO USE OMM, and VERIFY ANY TIME NEEDED. Looking for a RICH RS MAIN or Very High Levels. If no one ends up trading, I will sell it to a blackmarket website. Thanks and PM FOR MSN.

< PotatoEes tryed to scamm me | Selling Beasting Main 96str 91 fishing [swaps][paypal] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site