Selling Lvl 117 + 99 Str + 60Mil + No Recovires + No Bank Pin + All Info Given

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by MrNewHitz, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Feb 8, 2010 at 9:43 PM
  2. MrNewHitz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MrNewHitz Newcomer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note: The account is Mine!..I have all the info with the membership transaction ID..+ the email that is registered with it (Currently Pending for my new email address)..3 Previous passwords. Previous recovery questions. All the info you will need. The Bank also has about 2K each of all runes likes nature runes, Air runes, Fire Runes, and etc. It had 54mil Cash..+ 5Mil of stuff in bank. It has desert treasure done with 27 sets of ghostly robes in bank + many members items and quest items + alot of other junk stuff and Seeds worth about 1mil. All info will be given to the buyer. + 24 hour of support and help if needed about the account and the information.

Contact = [email protected]

:D

PLEASE READ! I will be not going first at any cost. I know my post count is very low. & i dont care if you have higher post count or vouches. I will not be going first at any cost. But Im willing to use Official Middle Man or a Mod or a high ranked person as a MM. Dont try to fake me with fake emails. You idiot imposters, I Aint dumb. I worked very hard for this account. I will not be giving it to no scammers. PLEASE BID...I will take cash via PayPal Only...!!

3. Unread #2 - Feb 8, 2010 at 9:46 PM
  4. BedTyme
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BedTyme Member
    Banned

nyce acct. how much u looking for

5. Unread #3 - Feb 8, 2010 at 9:49 PM
  6. MrNewHitz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MrNewHitz Newcomer

I have no idea. I have never sold any accounts b3fore. this is my first time using sythe. So i dont know how much this account is worth..But im sure the 54Mil gold if you sell it for like 1.5$/mil it would it self cost about 75$ for the account + the account price..so around like 100$ i think.

< Selling lvl 79 and 66 for only $13 paypal. | Selling account lvl 109! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site