Selling level 130 main account - the only safe way to trade accounts

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by f.ekeses, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Feb 3, 2010 at 7:16 PM
  2. f.ekeses
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

f.ekeses Newcomer

Hello everybody!

Before I am going to give you the account details I want to tell you some words about safe runescape character trading. I was looking for a way to sell my main account, because I created a new one and won't use my old one any longer.

Finally I found sythe.org and spent a lot of time reading there. Actually I came to only one conclusion, it is a microcosm of fraudsters.

You can read about many safe ways of trading a runescape account, you can see mods and ex-mods, middlemen and official middlemen, donaters and so on. There is even an own system of vouches that should reflect somebodys trustworthiness but actually means nothing. Come on guys, it's just a discussion forum.

There are some ways to increase the seller's safety but there is absolutely none to improve the buyer's safety.

I want to give you a short example. The account I am going to sell was created in 2005. For some circumstances I still know the IP I used when creating it as well as the ISP. I know the exact day when it was created. In the past five years I changed the recovery questions about ten times and I have records of every single answer, not to mention that some answers have a very strong reference to my person. (like my girlfriends name and surname)

I know all 12 different passwords that were used in the chronologic order. I payed by phone so my number is registered. I payed by sms so my mobile's number is registered. My email address is registered, too. I payed very often with Paypal or my Credit Card and I have records to prove this.
    By the way it is a business Paypal account. I was in contact with the german Jagex support and have records to prove.

I could continue the whole day but would prefer to give you another short example. I had some exams and was not playing Runescape for a couple of months. When I wanted to start playing Runescape again I used the wrong password, because I had changed it shortly before quiting.
    Of course, my first thoughts were that the account was stolen.

So I locked it. I scanned my identity card and a housekeeping bill, uploaded it to my own webspace (the URL is even my name), sent the link to a german Jagex Mod and about one and a half hour later it was recovered. Again, it took not even one and a half hour after not playing Runescape for months to recover it.

I could easily sell this account to somebody, getting it leveled for some months, waiting for all payments to be definitely cleared and I could still recover it with ease. It might be harder for some sellers with less information but please be assured that almost every original creator of any account will be able to recover it regardless of the time he did not use the account. Probably Jagex does not even care about this. Because they do not like accounts being sold and many sellers recovering their accounts are a good way to prevent poeple from buying Runescape accounts.

Well, you can still continue to favor somebody and decide not to care about my words but I want to advice you to chose another way.

It is simple, outside of this sythe microcosm and aside from Jagex rules there are real laws and real contracts that can give you a lot more safety than any middleman could ever give.

Here is my way of selling a runescape account.

1.If you are interested in my account, email to [email protected].
    Ask for my telephone number or give me yours.
    2.I will call you and we can exchange mailing addresses.
    3.I will sent you two officially translated and signed agreements for sale as well as a legally attested copy of my identity card. I will only send this to your mailing address.
    4.Sign one agreement and keep the other for your records. Send the signed agreement back to my mailing address and add a legally attested copy of your identity card.
    5.After both of us have a signed agreement for sale, I do not mind "going first" and will give you all account details. You can then pay by Paypal, bank transfer, send a check or whatever method you prefer. This is because I do not trust anybody in this business but I have a very strong belief in the "real world's laws".

Of course, with this method the seller could still recover the account and the buyer could still cancel the payment, but I do not think that there are many people risking a lawsuit for a couple of dollars.

Some additional rules.

1.You have to be least 18 years of age, or at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction. Of course, I can sell the account to your parents or whoever is willing to sign the contract for you. But I would need their identity card and would have to recieve their payment as well.
    2.You have to reside in Europa, the United States of America or Canada. This is because I have to make sure that in case of trouble I would be able to enforce my claim.
    3.I do not use messangers.
    4.I do only accept cash. Do not offer used electronics, other accounts or something else
    5. If you disagree with any of the above mentioned details or do not meet any requirement, do not contact me. Do not try to fable. If you do not have a telephone number, a mailing address, if you are not at least 18 or you do not accept my price, simply do not contact me.

Finally, the account I am selling

1.Combat level 130
    2.Total level 1900+
    3.Black marks 0
    4.QP 260 +
    5.About 20 M cash, as well as many items

The price: 300 USD, 210 EUR

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am going to add more screenshots soon.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards from Germany!

< Selling Level 130 - OPEN TO OFFERS | [SELLING] LVL 94 MAIN ACC, Starting at $15, A/W $40, OR 3 PINS! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site