[PayPal] 118 Great Pker | 99 Str 94 Mage | Barrow Gloves [Trusted][PayPal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Blackbrook, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 17, 2010 at 5:58 PM
  2. Blackbrook
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Blackbrook Active Member
    Banned

Hey guys,

I am planning to quit runescape for the new year, and as a consequence i am selling my accounts. This account is 118 combat, with the ability to power level its combat due to having only 75 defence. The account has barrows gloves and all major quests done, with a decent bank to get you started on whatever you plan on doing. The account is geared up for pking, so its a great account for you edge pkers or hybrids.

I am the original owner of the account, and on purchase you will recieve more details then can be imagined. I am more than happy to use an OMM, however you will pay the fees. If you dont want to hire an OMM, then you will go first. I have done quite a few account trades, and many more trades on sythe so i would like to think im rather trusted by now.

Im going to set an auto win at $125, however i will accept lower if the demand for the account isnt that high, and obviously i will accept higher if the demand is high. However i think that price is fair for such a great account.

If you are interested at all in the account and would like to talk to me more, then please either add my msn: [email protected] OR/B] you can send me a private message over sythe if im not online. Either way il get in contact with you.

Please find the account pictures below, giving you an insight of what you can expect from purchasing a great account.

Payment Options:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

< [PayPal] 118 Great Pker | 99 Str 94 Mage | Barrow Gloves [Trusted][PayPal] | [PayPal] 118 Great Pker | 99 Str 94 Mage | Barrow Gloves [Trusted][PayPal] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site