Amazing 137 Account "LEGIT BUYERS ONLY"

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Un H0ly RS, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 15, 2010 at 8:31 PM
  2. Un H0ly RS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Un H0ly RS Member
    Banned

Hi, my name is Jeremy (aka Jezza) and i am here to sell my main Runescape account. I have been playing since 03 and think it's time to move on from runescape.
    ---Also Been Advertised Somewere else.
    The account was made in 2003 and has never had a black mark or muted. There are no Recovery questions or bank pin set, they haven't been for at least a year. He has 225qp and has done all major quests (no recent ones < 3 months). There is 250m on the account i only did a rough estimate of all the combined items and cash. There is no membership left on the account seeing as i am quitting and selling.
    ---
    I have spent a hell of alot of time on this account and looking for a legit buyer to ensure i do not get scammed. Hoping that the owner will take good care of the account.
    ---
    What do you get when you purchase the account?
    Username, Password, Old Recoveries, First Transaction ID + A few others, A few Agreement Id's, First ever password and about 5-6 previous ones, my IP address, rough date created and of course my Email.
    ---
    Payment Methods:
    -PayPal
    -Western Union
    -Bank Deposit
    -Mail?
    ---
    I am looking for offers 250US Dollars and above. Please no offers of 350+usd because i know your a scammer.. i am only looking for a buy it now. Please contact me to make an offer. Email me if you are interested or are ready to buyout! [email protected]

LINK TO SCREENSHOTS OF THE ACCOUNT
    http://s409.photobucket.com/albums/pp171/jjezz2000/jezza2000/

---

3. Unread #2 - Jan 17, 2010 at 12:10 AM
  4. Lag
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lag Active Member
    Banned

your acc is banned..:s

< selling or swaping level 132 with 11 mil | selling 136 with 2009 total! >