glitch must read.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by undeadjulian, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
glitch must read.
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 15, 2010 at 6:04 PM
  2. undeadjulian
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

undeadjulian Newcomer

glitch must read.

okay, i have found a glitch that allows you to attack other player any were the game in addition i have tested and found you get drops that are not included in the 3/4 item protection).i have a picture on my signature i know it sounds fake but isn't.i reported it to Jagex mini games thread (not glitch reports) because i know know they could stop the glitch if i tell them. if i say there's a glitch,and i report it but they don't know hows its done they cant fix it.with all of this in mind i cannot be banned for it and till it is exposed. via i figured i cant be banned if im not using the glitch.i can't get in trouble for discovering if i reported so why not make a profit? im either a accepting account (high lvls+rich) or a large quantity of money that i would need to go on your account and transfer over.my transfer method requirement is 70+ range and membership.but due to the fact of transfer you will also need at lease 30m which is what im trying to sell this glitch for but this is a auction it will end in 2 hours to highest bidder,or bu you the buy out price is 120m. this glitch is acts simular to the word 111 glitch years and years ago.but, it does not display a limit it isn't all wild"" its a attack option they cannon t attack back.and due to the fact of the glitch it reverts to lost items between death by npc and player.so say they are wearing a party hat,whip,dragon plate body,divined spirit shield,and bandos tastes.and they used protect item they would keep the 4 most valuable items the rest is yours for the taking.in this case it would be whip.anyways this is a members glitch only .contact me on msn for more info [email protected]

and i would not recommenced you buy this glitch if you wouldn't risk getting banned if you buy i suggest you leak it in maybe world 2 to a few people and post it after i sell so in the rampage it majorly decreases your change of getting caught but still very risky

< 30 days free runescape membership? | (free)need A Descent Pure Pver Level 20 (free) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site