[FREE] 1 Months Runescape Membership Pin - Hurry Quick!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by marcoshambywg, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 2, 2010 at 4:56 PM
  2. marcoshambywg
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

marcoshambywg Newcomer

Alright guys, I thought I should hit you up about this. Yesterday I was googling a little, looking for different RS hacks and came across this advert. I was thinking at first what bullshit, but I checked out the site and damn it looked pretty legit, two 3 minute surveys for a free months runescape mems felt like a fair deal. I tried it out and at the end I was surprised to see I could actually redeem my 1 month rs mems. Anyway, it's a limited time offer according to what I read so I suggest you hurry and do it. Also please use the referrer ID : 92034 at the end, gives me a little credit :). The link is below.

http://linkbee.com/rsmems

3. Unread #2 - Jan 2, 2010 at 5:04 PM
  4. aznsun93
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

aznsun93 Active Member
    Banned

rofl these "3 minute" surveys almost always result in more than an hour each. GTFO

5. Unread #3 - Jan 2, 2010 at 7:00 PM
  6. Anthony
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Lawrence Pokémon Trainer Doge Two Factor Authentication User Extreme Homosex UWotM8?

Anthony Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
    $200 USD Donor

I got bored, so I decided to try this. For the first survey it was a IQ test, after I completed the quiz I had to enter my mobile number in. I didn't want the stupid survey company to have my number so I put in a random number, it then said "send YES to (the number they provided) then the survey would be complete. Obviously it would charge you for sending the word "YES" to the given number. Don't bother with this, it'll just fuck you over.

7. Unread #4 - Jan 2, 2010 at 7:19 PM
  8. ripstik1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ripstik1 Forum Addict
    Banned

Guys it doesnt really work

< lvl 105 for only 60$ paypal | [selling] BEAST d-clawer (50m+ wealth) for auth codes >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site