Selling level 127!! 99 mage!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by BCK513, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 28, 2009 at 12:50 PM
  2. BCK513
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BCK513 Active Member
    Banned

Hello everyone. As the title says i am selling a level 127 in p2p its 121 in f2p.
    I am selling my account because i would like to get the cash to buy a new account cause i just got tired of this account its not really rich but it has some cash to get you through runescape and also has some money making skills. It also has 20 days of membership. I will provide the info for that as well.

I will NOT i repeat will NOT go first dont even add me if your not going to go first.
    We will use OMM or you will go first i am not risk losing this account.
    Like i said do NOT add me if you are not willing to use any of this above.

I know im a member but i am trusted and if you dont trust me i dont care.

The account does have recovs. But i bought it off of a website and my recovs are setting right now yes i have all information. I will provide those when i get a buyer. It has a bank pin which i have set 2 days ago. I will provide that as well.

Enough of the talk heres the pictures.

Stats:
    [​IMG]

Bank:
    [​IMG]

Login:
    [​IMG]

The email is not mine. So dont ask. I dont know whos it is. It was on there when i got it. But this account has not been hacked and or has not been scammed.

Please post your offers below and a way for me to contact you and i will get to you whenever i can. I will verify in game if needed!

SCAMMERZ GTFO!! I will not take anyone below a member. Sorry. Im just wanting to get rid of this account and move on i dont have time to play. So have fun posting =D. Good luck.

< 114F2p/120p2p PayPal Awsome acc! | Selling level 133, ONLY 12$ PAYPAL >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site