[PayPal][Quitting] iPrestige's Account Store [Quitting][PayPal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by iPrestige, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 28, 2009 at 12:05 PM
  2. iPrestige
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iPrestige Active Member

Hello Sythe. Some of you know me, some of you don't. Well who cares. I am here today to sell my accounts. I have quit RuneScape. I haven't quit gaming, but quit RuneScape. I have found new games to play online like Rakion and I finally got what I wanted for Christmas. A PS3 and XBOX 360 with MW2 for both systems. So after letting you know why I quit RuneScape, let's get on with the accounts.

Rules:
    I will ONLY take PayPal as a gift.
    You go first or you pay for OMM of your choice (If a Trusted MM, I pick).
    If any of the accounts below have a Bank Pin or an E-Mail, I will remove when I find a buyer. But recoveries, I will leave on and give all information to the MM.
    Post before adding me on MSN.
    Free bumps are allowed, but no spamming please.
    Not really a rule, but don't try to scam because I will record the trade.

[email protected]

Names:
    *These accounts have never been logged into. Neither have recoveries, bank pin or e-mail. Each account will come with First Password, Exact Creation Date (Time and Date), Internet Service Provider, and D.O.B*
    I Pixelize I
    Rrzm
    Nzqi
    Fwku
    Vzxf
    Lets Say Lol

My Accounts

Lvl 63 F2P Pker ~ A/W = $100
    *Sorry, but I do not have ANY old information of this account. Please do not spam or flame about this. I used to have the information saved, but my mom upgraded to Windows 7 and formatted the HDD when I was at school. All I have is one password.*
    [​IMG]

Lvl 101/108 Main: ~ A/W = $200
    [​IMG]

Lvl 119/126 Main: A/W = $350
    [​IMG]

< Join This Fourm!!! | |PAYPAL ONLY|Selling lvl 72 . 87 wc 70 firemakin 69 mage!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site