Several GREAT accounts for sale!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by stuffs, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 28, 2009 at 11:38 AM
  2. stuffs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

stuffs Guru

Disclaimer: These are all my accounts. As you can tell, I spent way too much time on this game. They were all made by and played by me from day 1 till now. I'm not swapping these accounts for any others, I'm not selling it for gold, and I'm not accepting anything besides cold hard cash unless it's an amazing offer. Oh, and NO paypal!

Okay, now there we got that out of the way, here we go..

First Account: Rune/Zerker pure
    Stats:
    [​IMG]
    Bank:
    [​IMG]
    Description: As you can see, he's not much of a skiller. Amazing PKer though, he's close to being a maxed out zerker pure, just needs 9 magic levels, 5 range levels, and 4 strength levels. He's got close to 103m worth of wealth in the bank, which is enough to deck you out in the best gear possible for PKing.

Second Account: Range/Magic tank
    Stats:
    [​IMG]
    Bank:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Also not much of a skiller, but a great PKer. This account is level 100, and with 99 range/94 magic can potentially take out anyone without trouble. He has about 1-2 mill of stuff in the bank that couldn't fit in the picture, and also has a fire cape.

Third Account: Main
    Stats:
    [​IMG]
    Bank:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Main with close to maxed out melee and very, very close to 99 HP. Non combat stats aren't very high, but 80+ woodcutting and 90+ fletching. He has about 33.4m worth of stuff. He's 119 F2P combat, not sure about members.

Fourth Account: 1 defense pure
    Stats:
    [​IMG]
    Bank:
    [​IMG]
    Description: A standard 1 def pure. He has 0 exp in defense, he's a defense virgin. He's level 74.

Fifth Account: Rune Miner/Pro Shark Fisher
    Stats:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Just a basic rune miner/shark fisher. He's combat level 78, and has 1.4m, 54k tokkul, and 9 big sharks in the bank. Didn't bother taking a picture for such a small bank.

-------------
    See anything you like? Post an offer and I'll get back to you. Just keep in mind, I'm not going first to ANYONE. You don't like it, get the hell out. I have over 40 vouches (Click link in my sig). If you insist on a MM, I demmand an OMM, and you're paying the fees. Sorry to be blunt, but I don't feel like putting up with the idiots on Sythe that try and take you for a fool.

If you need more proof that these accounts are mine, I can provide it, as I understand all I posted were stats and banks.

Once again, no Paypal.

Thank you.

3. Unread #2 - Dec 30, 2009 at 9:33 PM
  4. stuffs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

stuffs Guru

Bump.

5. Unread #3 - Jan 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM
  6. stuffs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

stuffs Guru

Bump.

7. Unread #4 - Jan 5, 2010 at 11:25 AM
  8. stuffs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

stuffs Guru

Bump.

< [Paypal]Selling Awesome Tanker / Skiller ~ 99 range & 99 hunting | Several GREAT accounts for sale! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site