[PAYPAL/MAIL] Level 116/36m+ cash/ 3 99's/ 1750+ total level / 177 QP's![PAYPAL/MAIL]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by selling guide, Dec 19, 2009.

[PAYPAL/MAIL] Level 116/36m+ cash/ 3 99's/ 1750+ total level / 177 QP's![PAYPAL/MAIL]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 19, 2009 at 2:47 AM
  2. selling guide
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

selling guide Forum Addict
    Banned

Welcome, please read carefully.

Due to my grades in certain classes recently, my parents are blocking runescape completely from my computer, along with other games. I really don't play it a whole lot anymore, and haven't for a while, but this was my original account and I have no use for it anymore - I no longer play, and literally can't now. So, I am looking to sell it for cash and to get away from the entire runescape scene in general.

I would like to use an OMM, and I will pay the fee's, or you can go first - I'm sure you'd prefer an OMM (Haha). All offers are accepted, so just start with whatever you'd like to start with and we'll go from there! My msn is: [email protected]

Combat Level 116
    [​IMG]

36m cash and extra items!
    [​IMG]

Stats - 3 99's and 1750+ total level
    [​IMG]

Quests - 177 Quest Points
    [​IMG]

Emotes - Many Holiday + Quest Cape Emotes
    [​IMG]

Please post here, private message me, or contact me on MSN at: [email protected] !

< [swap]lvl 116 good stats, 24m[swap] | [PayPal/Swap] Selling Applications / Operating Systems / PC Games >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site